White Luggage Tag??

TeamHutchens

Blessed
O.G.
Jan 4, 2009
Quick question, not sure if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know where the white luggage tag comes from? Did it go with a bag or was a special purchase? I was given this luggage tag and just wondering how old it might be and where it came from. It's the same size as a regular luggage tag.Thanks in Advance!

Attachments

• IMG_2717.jpg
    IMG_2717.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 237
Quick question, not sure if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know where the white luggage tag comes from? Did it go with a bag or was a special purchase? I was given this luggage tag and just wondering how old it might be and where it came from. It's the same size as a regular luggage tag.Thanks in Advance!

It is not white, it is vachetta leather, like naked, untreated leather. It comes with some duffles and luggage. They also have one sometimes on the dust bag of a special LE bag. A small one now comes with the Melie bag. The luggage tags can also be purchased at some LV stores, or sometimes ordered as a replacement item, I think. In Hawaii and Guam they have a special hot stamp that their luggage tags have, special to those to locations.

In the past there are a bunch different color epi tags available for purchase. They stopped offering this unless you buy a epi luggage piece. It's no longer available unless your nice SA order one for you as a replacement part.

No this is white white. I have vachetta tags. I have black and epic. But this is white, not cream either. Thinking is was from a 2008 Men's line maybe? Where the graphite had white handles?? Can anyone confirm? Thanks again

I found it thanks all for helping White handles on graphite, interesting
FYI here is an ad

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-04-08 at 10.17.48 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-04-08 at 10.17.48 PM.png
    354.5 KB · Views: 147