SCANDAL - Thursday's, ABC

I liked this show in the earlier seasons, LOVE Mellie, but idk...the president and Liv irritate me, TBH.

I guess I can thank this show for always allowing me to enjoy a big glass of red wine though :drinks: It's still a guilty pleasure of mine, but I don't find myself fully paying attention like I used to in seasons 1-3

Like that they are bringing in some new characters with the (conveniently timed) election storyline. Are they setting things up for Liv to get together with Vargas' brother? Not sure how Fitz will be at all relevant to the show if Mellie doesn't win, but also not sure if I care if he fades away.....

Damn, they weren't kidding with the viewer discretion stuff.

Oddly enough that episode felt like the show getting its groove back. And I don't think it's for the crazy violence, but rather because the characters finally had some personality again. People acted boldly. It had been a while since I cared for any of them.

Drove me nuts how Andrew's post-stroke speech impediment was wildly inconsistent from scene to scene.

So because I tell you that you were never a monster, that you can come back and work for me, that would be fun, you think flexing and telling me you run the oval, and my badge will be revoked when I leave, and I cannot return without your permission, that you now have cohones, Red?

"Don't ever cross me again."

We knew Liv was going to basically 'Snap' when Andrew returned to the picture.

Poppa Pope, said she would finally resort to who she thinks she is not...

Cyrus, the male free for aller..