My New Bag and a Storage Solution

BWRiley

O.G.
Feb 6, 2007
I wanted a new bag that was a cross between my beloved Neverfull PM and my Speedy 30. I wanted medium size, zipper for security, and handles that would be easy to carry on my shoulder. Something not too heavy and timeless.

I went to my boutique with an idea of what I wanted, but tried on several with an open mind. I ended up with...

My Totally PM in DE. I am looking forward to carrying her next week!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459640344.828042.jpg

She was the only one in the store and was on display. The SA told me she had only been in the store for one day, so had not been handled excessively. When the SA took her off the shelf, she had the big pillow inside of o keep her shape. This made me think about storing her and my other bags. I usually keep them stuffed with air pillows leftover from packaging.

But I headed out to my local Bed, Bath, and Beyond and found this travel pillow full of synthetic down that is the perfect size!

I wanted a new bag that was a cross between my beloved Neverfull PM and my Speedy 30. I wanted medium size, zipper for security, and handles that would be easy to carry on my shoulder. Something not too heavy and timeless.

I went to my boutique with an idea of what I wanted, but tried on several with an open mind. I ended up with...

My Totally PM in DE. I am looking forward to carrying her next week!

View attachment 3318610

beautiful :smile: