Opinions needed on these two rose gold necklaces layered together

Mar 5, 2006
Please give me your honest opinions! I just purchased these two necklaces to be worn separately or layered together - I am trying to build my rose gold jewelry collection and needed a couple of everyday necklaces. I chose the mini T smile pendant and the diamonds by the yard solitaire. The stone is .26 carats.

What do you think? Should I keep this combination or is there another combination that would look nicer? I like that the smile pendant can be worn at 16" or 18".

Thanks in advance for your thoughts!!

Attachments

• IMG_6644.JPG
    IMG_6644.JPG
    334.9 KB · Views: 432
  • IMG_6640.JPG
    IMG_6640.JPG
    357.7 KB · Views: 430
Thank you everyone! I'm wearing them now, and am thinking I made the right choice. These were my tax refund gifts to myself :smile:. I was also debating between sizes of the DBTY...I tried the .14, .17 and .26 and I'm really glad I went with the larger stone. The bezel wasn't as thick on the larger one, which I preferred.

The SA also offered to have my platinum 3 stone DBTY lengthened so that I can wear it at 18" with my new rose gold one, which was really nice.

Absolutely beautiful! I think you should definitely keep both. I'm partial of course since both of these items are on my wish list.

What made you decide on the mini t smile vs the regular t smile? (i cant decide which i like better).

Absolutely beautiful! I think you should definitely keep both. I'm partial of course since both of these items are on my wish list.

What made you decide on the mini t smile vs the regular t smile? (i cant decide which i like better).

I chose the mini because I wanted to put more $ toward a larger DBTY pendant. I didn't even try on the regular sized one...I tried the mini first and liked it, so didn't bother trying on the regular.