Mansur Gavriel #AskMeAnything with Mansur Gavriel

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
We’re excited to have a live chat with Rachel Mansur and Floriana Gavriel of Mansur Gavriel!

Join our live chat Monday, March 28th at 12pm EST to take part in our Ask Me Anything series!

We're looking forward to chatting with you all!

Last edited:
Hi there!

Thank you so much to TPF & MG for opening the floor for another great Q&A 😊.

Why do you think your version of the Bucket bag became so popular even though so many other designers also boast a "bucket" design? The MG Bucket Bag really hit it right out of the park!! Congrats!!!

Woohoo! We're really excited for this chat - feel free to leave questions ahead of time for the ladies to answer, they will be joining us from their studio in NYC to start answering at 12pm EST today - just about 30 minutes left until we officially begin!

Another question about interiors. Will the camello/argento combo come back? Also, has anything regarding quality control changed? I have bags from a year ago that have deeper embossing than a recent bag I purchased. I also returned a Moss lady bag due to a strong chemical smell. I love MG and your CS!

This is great!

Do you have plans to make available the purchase separate straps of bags separately in the future for mix-and-match interchangeability (i.e. In the fashion of Fendi strap you, Valentino, etc)?

From all photos, I adore the graffite interior; any chance it might make a return? Are there plans for any other new interior options? And as a personal aside,a lovely lavender or gray bag exterior color would be greatly appreciated [emoji5]️

Ah! I like the mix-and-match interchangeability with different straps and bags ;) Great idea! I wish more brands would go for that!

Would you ever consider creating special color / combo bags exclusive to TPF Members? That would be spectacular!

MGportrait.jpg

Hi, this is Rachel and Floriana, welcome and thank you for coming today!

Will there be more of the original styles/color combos revisted? Any more options for brandy interiors?

All of the product that will be available for the restock tomorrow can be viewed currently. This includes all of our original styles and color combinations in the vegetable tanned leather. In brandy, we offer the following interior colors: brick, avion, cleo and raw. There are no additional options for the moment, but it's something we're considering for the future!