Vintage Kelly 35 vs Hac 32

Summerof89

O.G.
Jan 30, 2013
Hi all, i am in Japan ATM and came across these two beauties.

One is a Kelly 35 and the other is a Hac 32. I think the Hac is in Epsom leather I'm not too sure about the Kelly.

They are both the same price very similar conditionImageUploadedByPurseForum1459153041.040630.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1459153060.905336.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1459153075.589419.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1459153094.211410.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1459153105.030057.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1459153115.531219.jpg

SHOULD I?

If yes WHICH ONE should I take home ?

Thanks all.

One is a Kelly 35 and the other is a Hac 32. I think the Hac is in Epsom leather I'm not too sure about the Kelly.

They are both the same price very similar conditionView attachment 3313539View attachment 3313540View attachment 3313541View attachment 3313542View attachment 3313543View attachment 3313544

SHOULD I?

Thanks all.

In my eyes both look gorgeus and seem to be in an excellent condition. Voting for a Birkin for me I'd recommend the Kelly for you - it looks better on you.

They are both the same price very similar condition

SHOULD I?

Thanks all.

The kelly is courcheval in a very nice beige. But looks the be under reserve with another client.

You probably want to ask yourself if you are more a hands free bag person or you can manage a HAC on your arm. The hac32 holds more than a K35 sellier.

Both are such and seem to be in good conditions! I think the Kelly looks better on you and the color is very feminine and nice. Plus Kelly has the shoulder strap much easier to manage when you are out for long

I think the Kelly is big on you. I have a HAC and love it, it is a great shape, holds a ton and most people cannot tell the difference anyway but what matters is that you love it. There are tons of bags out there in both styles so why not keep shopping if you're unsure.

I think the Kelly is big on you. I have a HAC and love it, it is a great shape, holds a ton and most people cannot tell the difference anyway but what matters is that you love it. There are tons of bags out there in both styles so why not keep shopping if you're unsure.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you know the feeling when u just want to get something

as far as I know is the HAC the original version of the Birkin, but taller. But perhaps one of the Hermès experts could jump in?

IIRC the HAC was originally for carrying boots which is why it is a N/S design.

The HAC was modified into the Birkin, an E/W tote. There are other differences between a HAC and a Birkin. I think the HAC handles are shorter. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

HAC doesn't have the same resale as a Birkin.

The HAC looks better on you size wise.