Eye cream recommendation for wrinkles

Kreverest

Dec 28, 2013
I use origins ginzing in the morning and shiseido white lucent at night but I have noticed fine wrinkles under my eyes in the past few months. I have dry skin as well. I think the origins and shiseido are OK for dark circles but they are doing nothing for wrinkles.

Any one have their holy grail eye cream for wrinkles?
Price is a non-issue (skin care is where I always splurge).

Ones I've read about (if you have any thoughts):
-la mer eye concentrate
-estee lauder brown container
-kiehl avocado eye cream
-shiseido benefiance

TIA!! :biggrin:

I use origins ginzing in the morning and shiseido white lucent at night but I have noticed fine wrinkles under my eyes in the past few months. I have dry skin as well. I think the origins and shiseido are OK for dark circles but they are doing nothing for wrinkles.

-la mer eye concentrate
-kiehl avocado eye cream
-shiseido benefiance

I use & having been using since it came out Cle de Peau anti wrinkle balm(am)
I use Sisley Supremya (pm) not inexpensive but over a period of time it is
cost effective & the results are spectacular.
No dryness around the eye area & wrinkles/crow's feet are at a minimum

Kiehl's Avocado eye cream will not help wrinkles. It is only for hydration. I would pass on all of the eye creams that you listed and 2nd Hotshot's recommendation of Cle de Peau.

I love this stuff lately:
Passport To Beauty
TIBETAN GOJI BERRY EYE SERUM

I received it in a Fab Fit Fun box a while back, and really have enjoyed it. I'm not one to switch up my eye creams in general, so it was a nice surprise to find that it is so good.

I got a skin consultation at Kiehl's today and the SA recommended I buy the Super Multi-Corrective Eye-Opening Serum and the Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado (boy, are their titles long!). Do you girls have any experiences with those products? She told me to use them as a combo, my concerns are wrinkles and moisture I want to avoid them as much as I can but I'm also young and she didn't suggest the Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream instead of the Avocado one, however she said if I wanted to double up I could get that too.

Help me out! I don't want to get sucked into buying two products but if it's not necessary.

-la mer eye concentrate

-kiehl avocado eye cream

-shiseido benefiance

im in the same boat as u, i use the origins ginzing too in the morning and works great for bags but dunno what to do for my wrinkles and fine lines that are slightly starting :sad:

I like shiseido benefiance and right now am using history of whoo (still need sometime to see how I like this one) Some like la prairie , suhlwhassoo but I still like shiseido for now. Suhlwhassoo isn't too bad. Astalift is pretty good too but too tacky so only for night.
La prairie , la mer, Chanel, Dior, Sisley did not work so well for me. Keihls Estée Lauder Liz Arden Lancôme are all no no and I won't repurchase. They're good but not great.
Cheap but good for me is étude house's collagen eye cream.

Clinique all about eyes rich. I haven't shopped around though. I just keep using this, mostly because it is hypoallergenic. (I have to be careful what I use around my eyes.)

I got a skin consultation at Kiehl's today and the SA recommended I buy the Super Multi-Corrective Eye-Opening Serum and the Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado (boy, are their titles long!). Do you girls have any experiences with those products? She told me to use them as a combo, my concerns are wrinkles and moisture I want to avoid them as much as I can but I'm also young and she didn't suggest the Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Eye Cream instead of the Avocado one, however she said if I wanted to double up I could get that too.

Help me out! I don't want to get sucked into buying two products but if it's not necessary.

You can layer the Super Multi under the Avocado eye cream.

You're not getting ripped off! I would suggest it! [emoji4]

And if the products don't work out, I'm pretty sure that you can return them.

I'm convinced! I think, especially for eye cream, you need time to test them out so unless it's not horrible and I won't return it immediately, I doubt they would appreciate me returning a half empty product:biggrin::P