Hermes Hong Kong

saw j28 poppy (red orangey ) bolide 31 blue (bdg or colbert kind of blur) herbag can't remember the colour at harbour city 2 days ago. Didn't ask for the colour code, just basically base on my own judgement

Hi, just wonder if anyone had purchased an epsom Birkin 30 lately and won't mind to share the price of it? A friends' friend is offering to sell her B30 but refused to reveal the original price so I just wanna get an idea about how much it should be originally! Thanks in advance lovely ladies :smile:

Hi, just wonder if anyone had purchased an epsom Birkin 30 lately and won't mind to share the price of it? A friends' friend is offering to sell her B30 but refused to reveal the original price so I just wanna get an idea about how much it should be originally! Thanks in advance lovely ladies :smile:

Resale price depends on more factors than price originally paid; also where the bag was originally purchased may influence price. If bought at a store, pricing is not necessarily uniform globally. If bought from a reseller, there would be a markup above retail, more than likely.. Leather, colour, wear to the bag, are among other things that factor in to resale price. Also, even older bags don't typically sell for a lot less than new ones, because there is so much demand. Just FYI.

Thank you for the information![emoji5]️

She bought it in HK store earlier 2015 and it's not a popular colour (forgot the colour code name but it's dark green) she actually didn't quite like the colour and that's why thinking about selling it. It would be great to know roughly how much store is selling and that's I'll know roughly how much mark up did she add and if the difference is reasonable I really wanna buy it from her~

Resale price depends on more factors than price originally paid; also where the bag was originally purchased may influence price. If bought at a store, pricing is not necessarily uniform globally. If bought from a reseller, there would be a markup above retail, more than likely.. Leather, colour, wear to the bag, are among other things that factor in to resale price. Also, even older bags don't typically sell for a lot less than new ones, because there is so much demand. Just FYI.

Thank you for the information![emoji5]️

She bought it in HK store earlier 2015 and it's not a popular colour (forgot the colour code name but it's dark green) she actually didn't quite like the colour and that's why thinking about selling it. It would be great to know roughly how much store is selling and that's I'll know roughly how much mark up did she add and if the difference is reasonable I really wanna buy it from her~

I suggest you check the pricing threads for the 2015 prices. But bear in mind that resellers frequently mark up items and that it won't cost less than retail, generally.