Shoes Show us your Valentino Rockstuds!! Let's see what you got!!

Guys I am beyond angry right now :rant::rant::rant:

I purchased a pair of kitten heels via Grieder online shop. The shipment was quick (ordered them on Friday and received them today) and they were off 40% (so from 780 swiss francs to 468 swiss francs.)

These are demo or pre owned ones. Now I don't really care if they're demo, as this is often the case with shoes. But I honestley think they were bought, returned and then sold to me again. I mean yeah ok they were on sale BUT:

-There are two HUGE scratches on the leather sole
-The straps were heavily stretched
-I only got two top part studs for the 3 straps, no bottom part of the studs or whatsoever
-The shoes were carelessly thrown in, paper to stuff them randomly in the box instead of in the shoe
-The dust bag was dirty

First world problem:
-Even the box and the receipt envelope were scratched

Luckily I ordered them on bill :rtr::rtr: which you can do pretty much everywhere in Switzerland. I haven't paid them yet.
Needless to say I will be returning them tomorrow in the Bern shop.

Attachments

• IMG_1128.JPG
    IMG_1128.JPG
    786.2 KB · Views: 696
  • IMG_1129.JPG
    IMG_1129.JPG
    728.2 KB · Views: 702
  • IMG_1125.JPG
    IMG_1125.JPG
    752.5 KB · Views: 686
  • IMG_1127.JPG
    IMG_1127.JPG
    697.8 KB · Views: 706
Last edited:
My first foray into the Rockstud/Valentino pool
Rockstud espadrilles! They arrived today and they are SO comfortable. Perfect heel height, soft leather. I am already looking for another color :cloud9:I ordered a full size up but I probably would have been ok with just a 1/2 size up
We are stil in the depths of winter here so I will have to wait until next month to bring them to my medical conference in Orlando next month
(Please excuse my ashy feet, I was too excited to put the shoes on!)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 775
Last edited:
Guys I am beyond angry right now :rant::rant::rant:

I purchased a pair of kitten heels via Grieder online shop. The shipment was quick (ordered them on Friday and received them today) and they were off 40% (so from 780 swiss francs to 468 swiss francs.)

These are demo or pre owned ones. Now I don't really care if they're demo, as this is often the case with shoes. But I honestley think they were bought, returned and then sold to me again. I mean yeah ok they were on sale BUT:

-There are two HUGE scratches on the leather sole
-The straps were heavily stretched
-I only got two top part studs for the 3 straps, no bottom part of the studs or whatsoever
-The shoes were carelessly thrown in, paper to stuff them randomly in the box instead of in the shoe
-The dust bag was dirty

First world problem:
-Even the box and the receipt envelope were scratched

Luckily I ordered them on bill :rtr::rtr: which you can do pretty much everywhere in Switzerland. I haven't paid them yet.
Needless to say I will be returning them tomorrow in the Bern shop.
So sorry this happened to you-at least you haven't paid and are returning them. A much etter pair will come along.. :smile:

Rockstud espadrilles! They arrived today and they are SO comfortable. Perfect heel height, soft leather. I am already looking for another color :cloud9:I ordered a full size up but I probably would have been ok with just a 1/2 size up
We are stil in the depths of winter here so I will have to wait until next month to bring them to my medical conference in Orlando next month
They're adorable!!!

Those are adorable! I haven't seen those yet!!

My first Valentino Rockstud flats! And already hooked! Love'em!!! Looking for my next one, probably a pair of caged flats [emoji173]️[emoji7]View attachment 3251110View attachment 3251112

Beautiful shade of Bordeaux! Congrats on your first pair;)

Oooohhhhh, I love these.......the leather is so soft and smooshy :heart: with all of the cold (and snow) lately, I'm certain new Valentinos + Orlando= happiness:sunshine::beach: