Newbie needs help with timing

Surfercisco

Jan 6, 2013
Hi Ladies- The last Coach bag I bought wasn't a planned purchase and I caught it on sale at Dillard's. I am loving the Swagger and am interested in a basic black with gold hardware for now. Do these ever go on sale? Are these ever at the outlets?

Also- I would love to have one in a pretty spring color. Since they have been out for a while, do you all think they might come out again this spring?

I guess the bottom line is that I don't want to have to pay full price if I don't have to and I would sure appreciate any advice you all might have for a basic color and a spring colors.

Thoughts for a newbie?

Hi Ladies- The last Coach bag I bought wasn't a planned purchase and I caught it on sale at Dillard's. I am loving the Swagger and am interested in a basic black with gold hardware for now. Do these ever go on sale? Are these ever at the outlets?

Also- I would love to have one in a pretty spring color. Since they have been out for a while, do you all think they might come out again this spring?

I guess the bottom line is that I don't want to have to pay full price if I don't have to and I would sure appreciate any advice you all might have for a basic color and a spring colors.

Thoughts for a newbie?

HI!!
Welcome to the Craziness of Coach!!! The Swagger is a great bag.. it reminds me of the Legacy Candace but with a long strap as well as the handles..
The Swagger was introduced last year (late 2014/2015) with MSRP of $495.. then Coach decided to up the price to $550 (medium size )
If you can find them on sale that is great.. It seems Dept Stores like Macys, L&T and Dillards have sales which include Coach .. so if you see a Swagger and like it, get it!
I hate to admit that I have 3 right now..

Did you already buy a Swagger and looking for another?

Lynne :biggrin:

Thank you for your reply! I was interested in getting two swaggers at some point but don't want to pay retail if it's not necessary. I was went to Dillard's yesterday and saw that some were on sale (though not the style I was looking for). I'm going to wait and see...

Id say your best bet to get a black swagger on sale is to wait for a "friends and family" sale at a department store. The Swagger with Black Matte hardware and the Swagger with gold hardware have been at full price on coach.com and other websites for about a year. I feel like they are making it a "staple."

I am waiting for crossbody clutch to show up on fos, crossbody pouch is already there... Fos price is practically change compare to fp store . Somebody mentioned that outlets are getting a lot of deletes. Check fos sale thread, swagger was just mentioned there.

Last edited: