Shoes Show us your Valentino Rockstuds!! Let's see what you got!!

Wearing my new bronze caged flats to my company's holiday luncheon. It's hard to tell from the pic, but the gold, bronze, and blue in my Isabel Marant for HM scarf are a perfect match to my shoes and cashmere sweater ❤️ImageUploadedByPurseForum1449583145.192929.jpg

So Beautiful 😻
I've been looking in Farfetch for the last week, can't make a decision between black, fuchsia, purple for my first Rockstuds, I wanted to go classuc first but then got hooked by colors

Now my sise is sold out & I'm waiting the restock email still thinking lol

Oh gator pooh. Your collection is beautiful!!! I want to add a metallic to my collection. I think I need more nuetral in my collection :P

Thank you! I absolutely love the metallics and have wanted them since they came out, but I wouldn't spend $1000 because they are very delicate and much harder to take care of. When I found both the heels and flats for 50% off, I just couldn't resist!

Thank you! I absolutely love the metallics and have wanted them since they came out, but I wouldn't spend $1000 because they are very delicate and much harder to take care of. When I found both the heels and flats for 50% off, I just couldn't resist!

Agreed!! I'm looking for that kind of deal. I have the fuchsia on the way now but am kinda considering the wine patent but wish I could find bronze

Attachments

• VRS1.jpg
    VRS1.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 630
  • VRS2.jpg
    VRS2.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 663
  • VRS3.jpg
    VRS3.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 632
  • VRSvCL.jpg
    VRSvCL.jpg