I want an inclusion bracelet...is it better to wear one or multiple

I always thought they looked better in pairs - which is why I got the black and beige (PM's) when they were available. Sadly, I hardly wear them - the clicking sound they make when they bang against each other gets annoying :s.

I honestly don't like the GM bangles at all (I know a lot of people do, don't stone me lol) but they're just TOO big IMO.
I love the PMs because they can be stacked better. I used to only wear one but then I got used to wearing two and I love it! Plus, I love the noise they make lol. I'm weird like that. Here are my beige and black PMs together, the yellow PM and Pomme PM and just a stack of the only three I had not too long ago. They're also on my Flickr TPF photo group. :yes:

Attachments

• 100_8415.JPG
    100_8415.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 99
  • 440207602_5c3e6e36b3.jpg
    440207602_5c3e6e36b3.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 101
  • 454888243_baf7972084.jpg
    454888243_baf7972084.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 104
I usually only pair up the PMs. The only time I stack 3 PMs is when I'm using my black ones (since I have 2 black PMs, I'll sometimes put a different color in between them). Stacking the GMs would be a bit too much for me, hehe.

here are some:

1. Black GM + Transparent GM
2. Pomme d'Amour PM + Berry PM + Transparent PM
3. Rose PM (this is the old PM size, which is slightly wider than the current PM; this is to compare the old PM and new PM sizes) + Berry PM + Transparent PM
4. Black GM + Pomme d'Amour PM + Transparent PM
5. Black GM + Rose PM (to compare the GM and old PM)

Nice pics!!! I wish I had bought the black inclusion GM when they were available. I didn't think I would like it, and now that I have the Transparent GM, I love it!

I think if you like to wear them stacked, then that's fine! I used to wear my black & beige PMs together, but I stopped because I don't like them getting scratched from rubbing/banging into each other. But, they looked nice together!

Great photo references here! I think the bracelet looks HOT in 2s and 3s. I think it's fine to wear alone, but it has more spunk with a couple.

That said, I wish these weren't so huge on me. I tried them on in-store, and if I put my arm straight down, they fall right off. I'm so sad.

Love your inclusion bangles Sandra!:nuts:
So far I only have the one - a PM in framboise but I would prefer to wear it alone or with one other one - max. Thinking about getting the aramente one when they arrive.

Yes, please post pics of the amarante bracelet when you have time! We're all eager to see it!!!

I was just about to ask the same thing :lol:

Also, I like the look of two PMs together, GM is too thick for me (so you're not alone Rebecca!)...although I'd be scared of them scratching against each other...:sweatdrop:

Thanks Caesar Salad!
And yeah TFFC, I'm actually glad I'm not into the GM's, I'm having a hard enough time finding a rose PM! They're just too big for me IMO, I think they look less costume-y when they're the PMs.