I want an inclusion bracelet...is it better to wear one or multiple

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Somewhere shopping
I am new to the inclusion bangle thing. I was talking to an SA and she says that if i bought a PM size that I should get more than one because most people stack them

Was she up-selling me or is this what everyone does w/ the smaller ones?

I'm assuming one would not stack the GM, right?

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
i like the look of colors combined, but I also think it's ok to wear alone. I bought the transparent gm and am planing on wearing it with my silver bangles.

*GINGER*

Apr 11, 2007
I have a few inclusions and I must say, wear at least 2 of them together and they are hell of a noisy!! It really annoys me so much that i only wear one at a time. Looks good by itself, always get compliment.

MissL

O.G.
Apr 29, 2006
Australia
I think wearing one is fine, sometimes you don't want to overdo it KWIM? I think if you choose to wear more than one bracelet, it's nice to wear the ones that complement each other in terms of colour :yes:. A good example is that pic of Lindsay L a couple of years ago with the yellow & rose inclusion bracelets worn together

gwen10

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
I wear my PM bracelets one at a time. Thinking of getting another transparent and stacking them. The transparent is my favorite!

gwen10

O.G.
Mar 15, 2007
^^Visit the Inclusion club in the clubhouse thread. Lots of pics of stacked bracelets there!

yeuxhonnetes

Resting B!tch Personality
O.G.
Feb 20, 2006
Larnaca, Cyprus
sandrafoo.com
thanks guys. Anyone have a pic of two PM's stacked together?

or a GM and a PM? i don;t think I would stack 2 GM's personally
here are some:

1. Black GM + Transparent GM
2. Pomme d'Amour PM + Berry PM + Transparent PM
3. Rose PM (this is the old PM size, which is slightly wider than the current PM; this is to compare the old PM and new PM sizes) + Berry PM + Transparent PM
4. Black GM + Pomme d'Amour PM + Transparent PM
5. Black GM + Rose PM (to compare the GM and old PM)

Attachments

br00kelynx

O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
LA
I'd wear them paired with some other type or bracelet if I had one, it looks a little ridiculous with more than one to me..

randomlily

O.G.
Sep 13, 2006
Melbourne
^^ thanks for those pics yeux, they look so pretty.
I want to get my first inclusion bracelet (pm) when the amarante comes out, and i was planning to just wear the one. On myself i usually like it to look more simple, so id just wear the one (i say this now but if i get more down the track who knows :graucho:).

Slochez

O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
Germany
I got the amarante inclusion bracelet on saturday, it looks good by itself, but it would look better with a another one....:P IMHO

Iluvbags

The original Iluvbags
O.G.
Oct 18, 2005
Somewhere shopping
here are some:

1. Black GM + Transparent GM
2. Pomme d'Amour PM + Berry PM + Transparent PM
3. Rose PM (this is the old PM size, which is slightly wider than the current PM; this is to compare the old PM and new PM sizes) + Berry PM + Transparent PM
4. Black GM + Pomme d'Amour PM + Transparent PM
5. Black GM + Rose PM (to compare the GM and old PM)

thanks!! From the pics I think if I had a GM i would wear it by itself.

For the PM i would wear just one or two max....

thanks Yeux!!!