Defective or not?

Leyila

Dec 5, 2015
Hello girls,

I received my MK Hamilton Large traveler in luggage today, but it has couple of issues. The zipper strap is 1-2mm wider on side; there are small scratches on the hang lock and legs. Please let me know, if you would consider this purse defective or am I just expecting more than I should?

Attachments

• image4.jpg
    image4.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 247
  • image5.jpg
    image5.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 207
  • image6.jpg
    image6.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 258
I had bought one of those in cinder, and I was not satisfied, I returned it. There were so many things that bothered me and it seemed to be way cheaper made than any of my other MK bags.
You're not being too picky, I think there was definitely something wrong with this "batch" of travelers otherwise why did they go straight to sale price?

I had bought one of those in cinder, and I was not satisfied, I returned it. There were so many things that bothered me and it seemed to be way cheaper made than any of my other MK bags.
You're not being too picky, I think there was definitely something wrong with this "batch" of travelers otherwise why did they go straight to sale price?

That totally makes sense! I thought maybe I was just being too picky... Could you please tell me what was wrong with your purse? Did you buy it from michaelkors.com and how did you make the return? I read on their website that they won't accept returns, if it was bought on sale...

That totally makes sense! I thought maybe I was just being too picky... Could you please tell me what was wrong with your purse? Did you buy it from michaelkors.com and how did you make the return? I read on their website that they won't accept returns, if it was bought on sale...

I bought it off Michaelkors.ca, at the time it was still full price (but on sale in the states) SO another reason I was glad I returned it was because it did go on sale a couple weeks after that and then they cleared them out at like 199 or something like that.

Anyways here is a pic of the main part that bothered me, huge crease/dent in the front....
I don't know if they do returns on sale items if they are defective....they should..If in doubt I would take it to a MK store if you have one close by and show them the reasons you want to return it for and they should help you.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    160.2 KB · Views: 259
this picture actually shows it better, sorry!
But overall I found the quality of this bag to just not be as good as others.
I hope you have good luck returning if that is what you choose to do :smile:

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    161.7 KB · Views: 225
I bought it off Michaelkors.ca, at the time it was still full price (but on sale in the states) SO another reason I was glad I returned it was because it did go on sale a couple weeks after that and then they cleared them out at like 199 or something like that.

Anyways here is a pic of the main part that bothered me, huge crease/dent in the front....
I don't know if they do returns on sale items if they are defective....they should..If in doubt I would take it to a MK store if you have one close by and show them the reasons you want to return it for and they should help you.

WOW that is a huge crease! No wonder you returned it. Did you get anything else instead?

If the bag is defective, it doesn't matter that you bought it on sale. They should accept the return. Just make sure to document everything (i.e., Who you spoke to from customer service, the date you spoke to them, and any other information such as a confirmation number or customer service rep badge #) Good luck with your return. :smile: