Let's see your NOVEMBER Louis Vuitton goodies!!!!

When I saw crochet handles on the Speedy, sorry, but didn't think they looked good at all. However, they look super cute on your Turenne. The whole personalized look that you put together is really great. Congrats and enjoy!

Yes i know you are same as my mum and sis disagree but they loving it being cute!!

Here is my mono Speedy B30

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1448679415.691974.jpgm

My husband bought me a DA 6 ring key holder for our anniversary! It's my first Azur piece and I'm in love [emoji7] even more so that he picked it himself with no help whatsoever!

How lovely! I've always wanted an Azur piece as well and I can totally relate with your concerns about color transfer. Enjoy your new cles :smile:

The newest addition to the family!

View attachment 3199742

Gorgeous!

My husband bought me a DA 6 ring key holder for our anniversary! It's my first Azur piece and I'm in love [emoji7] even more so that he picked it himself with no help whatsoever!

Congrats! So wonderful your DH picked it out himself. Enjoy!

All 3 pieces new to me. So excited about the speedy! She's in excellent condition and I love the Pochette!! It's such a versatile piece. It's been a good November :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 807
Good think you copped a pochette Metis! My SA said that they discontinued the bag, so whatever is left is left. I could've died when he told me that [emoji20]

It seems you'll get a different story from every SA, considering mine has a date code of only 3 weeks ago I doubt that they are indeed being discontinued. This was something I asked my SA before deciding and none of the SA's here in Birmingham or Atlanta had heard that. Furthermore this has discussed A LOT in the PM clubhouse and someone posted a response from LV to a direct inquiry about it and corporate LV has denied that they are being discontinued.

It seems you'll get a different story from every SA, considering mine has a date code of only 3 weeks ago I doubt that they are indeed being discontinued. This was something I asked my SA before deciding and none of the SA's here in Birmingham or Atlanta had heard that. Furthermore this has discussed A LOT in the PM clubhouse and someone posted a response from LV to a direct inquiry about it and corporate LV has denied that they are being discontinued.

Hmm.. That's a little shady. I mean I asked him yesterday, so I don't know why he'd say that.. Thank you for telling me though :smile: