Please help me decide!

baybay0359

O.G.
Mar 26, 2010
Hey guys,

I need some major help deciding which bag to purchase. This will likely be my one and only purchase of a classic flap directly from the boutique. After this, I will likely buy pre-owned given the crazy prices. The only other chanel I have is a WOC.

My debate is between three bags:

1. Black lambskin jumbo silver hardware.
2. Reissue 226 in black (Ruthenium)
3. Reissue 227 in black. (Ruthenium)

Opinions?? Thanks everyone!

I have a similar dilemma. I can't decide between black jumbo caviar with shw or a 226 black reissue with ghw. I want the latter as it is lighter and more discreet. But I have seen waaaayy to many preloved bags reissues on ebay and other reseller sites of bags looking not so great after just a few years. The classic is flashier but looks much harder wearing...

If I'm going to drop about 6k on a bag (and, really, my only chanel!) inwant it to last like 20+ years...

I have a similar dilemma. I can't decide between black jumbo caviar with shw or a 226 black reissue with ghw. I want the latter as it is lighter and more discreet. But I have seen waaaayy to many preloved bags reissues on ebay and other reseller sites of bags looking not so great after just a few years. The classic is flashier but looks much harder wearing...

If I'm going to drop about 6k on a bag (and, really, my only chanel!) inwant it to last like 20+ years...

I agree!! I have seen some pre loved as well that don't look very good.

I think I am going to go with the jumbo with lamb and then get a pre owned reissue later.

Reissue 226! My most versatile and used bags!!

+1 Yes please! I had almost every bag in size/leather/style but reissue and jumbo are the only two standing. Reissue being the most used bag. I don't think ... I would miss jumbo if it was gone.

Here is mine. Surviving the abuse..lol. The damage is directly proportional to the over stuffing of the bag. Just saying. Mine is still ... Like brand new condition. After years of use.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    394.3 KB · Views: 218
Last edited: