DE delightful question..

rainy1

O.G.
Dec 20, 2009
I received my DE delightful yesterday from Yoogis. This bag has been on my radar since it first came out. I adore my Mono delightful and I really thought this bag would be THE bag for me.
The first issue that I am trying to rectify is it came bearing a horrible chemical smell. I am leaving all tags attached and I have been airing it out since its arrival. I have been trying the bag on several times a day because I so badly want to love her regardless of her stink. With this being said the bag doesnt seem to slouch as much as my mono does. One side caves in and the other stays stiff and rubs under my arm pit. Does this bag soften out with time or will she always stay stiff? It just does not sit as well on me as my mono does. I want to love this bag!!!!

DE isn't as soft as Mono in general. It will soften over time, but it will never be as soft and slouchy as the Mono.

DE isn't as soft as Mono in general. It will soften over time, but it will never be as soft and slouchy as the Mono.

I agree. I have looked at and tried this bag a bunch of times and it does seem a lot stiffer. It's beautiful, but you want to be comfortable with it.

Thank you.

I agree. I have looked at and tried this bag a bunch of times and it does seem a lot stiffer. It's beautiful, but you want to be comfortable with it.

I literally had the Mono on one shoulder and the DE on the other testing them :graucho:. I just have to realize that they are two completely different bags and although beautiful the DE may not be for me.