Louis Vuitton June - Nov 2015 New Releases

Do you know when? Did you see a photo? That sounds like an orangey-red maybe?

It is a pretty color that is on the lighter side, but not too light. Definitely not orangey-red. I have seen several pics and there are also some in the look book.

There have been several members that have seen the look book so it is out there. It just depends on your SA if they want to admit it. I think that is a shame they have to play games.

Is the Pochette Metis really going to be discontinued?

I really like the bag but it costs around $650 more in our local LV store as compared to the price in Paris, and I'll be in Paris in May of next year. I'm thinking if I should wait to buy it ($650 is huge savings), but it might not be available anymore by the time I get to Paris?

Is the Pochette Metis really going to be discontinued?

I really like the bag but it costs around $650 more in our local LV store as compared to the price in Paris, and I'll be in Paris in May of next year. I'm thinking if I should wait to buy it ($650 is huge savings), but it might not be available anymore by the time I get to Paris?

The Metis line is being discontinued in January. :tdown:

Love this thread:smile:. Thanks for shareing.
I am debating myself that should I get a Mazarine MM or Turenne MM?
Z

No problem! I can't wait for everyone to see the look book so we can start talking about all the new collections for next year! It is going to be an interesting year!!

+1

I know!! I can't wait either for the new book to pop up here! I love this forum so much.

I love hearing what LV pieces people are going to get and to talk about the new releases.

:biggrin::hbeat: