Prada Daino Double Bag - Will it droop?

jenmill

Sep 29, 2014
I've decided to purchase a Double bag and am trying to decide between the Vitello Daino leather or the Saffiano. I like the structure of the Saffiano leather, but am concerned about everything I've read about the leather cracking at creases. I thought I would go with the Vitello Daino leather because of the potential cracking, but am worried that the bag will completely collapse because it is so soft. Does anyone have any knowledge about the Daino Double bag and whether or not it will hold its shape when you set it down?

Thanks!

I have an east/west daino (I'm actually not a fan of saffiano from any brand) and it droops for sure. If a structured bag is more to your liking then the saffiano would be a better fit. I've seen a structured smooth calf skin double bag that I think is structured, maybe that can be an option?

I've decided to purchase a Double bag and am trying to decide between the Vitello Daino leather or the Saffiano. I like the structure of the Saffiano leather, but am concerned about everything I've read about the leather cracking at creases. I thought I would go with the Vitello Daino leather because of the potential cracking, but am worried that the bag will completely collapse because it is so soft. Does anyone have any knowledge about the Daino Double bag and whether or not it will hold its shape when you set it down?

Thanks!
Hi! Curious to know if you got this bag in danio leather and if you like it? I saw this bag in person recently and think it's very nice!