The Final Tokidoki Print....

I just spoke with Casey.. here's what she told me about what they're getting.

Caramella: none on her list for Famiglia, Tutti, Trasporto, Vacanze. So i guess we gotta get those outside of Pulse. (i was bummed!)

BV: not on her list for Trasporto. I'm emailing her to confirm if that means Pulse just isn't getting any or does that mean that style isn't avail at all for that print. (cuz that's what happened with the Mamma Mia Spiaggia!) BV was on her list for Vacanze tho!

Adventura: Avail in Trasporto, but not on her list for Vacanze! Again, i didn't know if Adventura will be avail for Vacanze in other stores.. and just not at Pulse??

Maybe someone can confirm.. =)

She knows alot of you regulars, so she said just send her a personal email to pre-order. I just secured my stuff!

I spoke with someone from Azalea and they confirmed they are getting the BV in Trasporto.

Plus I emailed LeSportsac about the the Mamma Mias going MIA and they told me that they have not heard of them being discontinued for future prints. So I guess it's really just wait and see if anyone finds one.

leen - yay! I emailed Casey last nite and pre-ordered a ciao too! I figure it's a good style to pre-order because I can never find ciaos in my Macy's.

Hopefully she got my email cuz I haven't heard back from her yet and I usually do. She's so great!

I just ordered ........

HEY, it's MEGAMI -- I was just talking to you on LJ, lmfao.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (2 members and 0 guests) JessakaMitz, Megami

Anyways, I pre-ordered a Zucca & Denaro in Trasporto.....ehhh still not sure about other prints yet.

Ahh Casey is taking pre-orders for ALL prints? Hmm .. I'll hold off for now. I may want something in trasporto and def. vacanze but I'm not getting anything in tutti cuz I can't deal with a colorless bag ... haha

I just pre-ordered for vacanze ... a ciao and zucca for me and a zucca for my mom for her b-day. It came out to like .. $500. :shocked: :weird:

OMG .. lmao ... too crazy. Thank goodness it's the last print or else I would be sooo broke .. :biggrin:

LOL tokidokiangel... i had the same reaction too when i saw my invoice!! I pre-ordered on the other prints too just in case i really like em.. but when i saw the bill.. OMG!!! thank god they'll be charged only when you approve what you like!! eeeegads!!

Aww shoot! ok lol. I'll copy and paste her comment.

I went to my tokidoki lady today. She owns a store that sells Tokidoki. She showed me the Vacanze print. OMG CUTE!! The characters on it are the usuals (bastardino, adios, sandy, mozarella) It's winter themed as the blog stated not really christmas-y, with snow covered pinetrees and a mountain in the back. The print has nongirls on it, except for a head in the sky( kind weird). I love it cuz it reminds me of paradisio with the building of snowmen. They have an abominable snowman and penguins. There's these cute girls in a white onesies with a candy shaped hoody. Also with the discontinuation of the mama mia and bella bella, they are releasing a new bag, Adventuro (sp?). It will be a a bigger version of the BV and retail at 210. I forget the dimensions while fangirling over the last print.

this is interesting... lol.. i was just browsing through some posts here and i scrolled down and saw angelic*ruin's avatar picture and all of a sudden, it struck a chord. lol... i frantically searched back to re-read leen's post, and ta-dah... isn't this the "cute girls in white onesies with a candy shaped hoody" as described above (vacanze print)?? :nuts:

[pic. courtesy of angelic*ruin]

angelic*ruin
: hope you don't mind me posting your avatar pic. here :P
hehe.. where did you crop this pic. from?