Has your sole ever worn like this?

akillian24

Flap Happy
Aug 16, 2008
I don't stress about wearing off the red of my CLs (they are meant to be used!), but this pair is wearing differently than any pair I've owned. I will say the only difference in how this pair is used being they see wet weather action more than most.

The paint is almost peeling off, rather than scuffing off.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-21-17-00-58.png
    Screenshot_2015-06-21-17-00-58.png
    930.9 KB · Views: 504
I think wet surfaces will do that-you said you don't mind the way they wear, but you could always vibram them if it starts to bother you.

Yes, that's exactly what happens when they are worn on wet surfaces. I remember the first time it happened to me when I wore a pair in the rain. I have since gotten that pair re-soled.

I think wet surfaces will do that-you said you don't mind the way they wear, but you could always vibram them if it starts to bother you.

Yes, that's exactly what happens when they are worn on wet surfaces. I remember the first time it happened to me when I wore a pair in the rain. I have since gotten that pair re-soled.

Yep, mine did this on wet pavement too.

Thank you! I'll likely vibram them, only because these ones are actually going to see wet weather of a semi-frequent basis. I have a couple of patent work-horse type shoes that I've had vibram soles added just for longevity. Thank you all!