What's your night treatment?

I cleanse with Aloette Lumitone HP cleanser, apply Aloette Time Repair and Time Restore serums, Avon Eye Lift and Avon Force Extra Triple Lifting Night Cream. Two or three times per week I use Avon Micro Exfoliant after cleansing.

Night:
I use Cetaphil to wash my face. I follow this with with Tazarac (perscription retinol cream), Loreal Revitalift Eye Cream, and Oil of Olay Complete Lotion.

Morning:
St. Ives Apricot Scrub to exfoliate, Loreal Revitalift Eye Cream, and Oil of Olay Complete Lotion.

I get a lot of compliments on my skin - even complexion, no breakouts, and no wrinkles (I'm still in my 20s but I'm the only one my age without any yet).

For Night:

Oil of Olay total effects cleanser
Nivea Alcohol free toner
Oil of olay night firming cream

For day:

I use either dove sensitive skin bar soap or aveeno radiance exfoliate
Then I use a type of retinol acne medication mixed with neutrogena illuminating whipped moisturizer with spf 20.

I swear by Guerlain's ISSIMA Midnight Secret which smells beautifully of rose petals. I use it once or twice a week and my face goes all dewy and glows.

I use ORIGINS Night-A-Mins as it's just fresh and smells of oranges. It's really light and makes my face glow in the morning.

Or I use Clarins Night Cream - don't know what it's called, in a blue tube. And that pretty much does the same.

I sometimes use some sort of 'grease' from a sample pot I got from Darphin on my cheeks, don't know what it's called but it makes the apples of your cheeks really plump!

xx