SAMSUNG Medical Center
SHIMMIAN Clinic
THE LINE Clinic
TLPS Plastic Surgery
AONE Clinic
SHIMMIAN Plastic Surgery Clinic
REGEN Plastic Surgery
BEAUTYLINE Clinic
Okay, so I guess its Smallface for my jawline surgery and April 31 for my rhino revision. Wanted to knock out both at once, but I also want to go to the best. I may have to wait at least a year after for the rhino revision because I heard (don't know if it's true) that it is unsafe to go under anesthesia more than once a year.

I forgot that I sent my photos to one clinic in the past until I went through some old emails today. In that email, the doctor reviewed my photos and explained that my revision case was too complicated for him. Maybe because I now have rib grafts in my nose...not as many doctors know how to work with that. I was wondering why the doctor ignored my email with photos. He probably remembered my photos that I forgot I already sent. This is one of the most experienced doctors in Seoul with rib so I guess Seoul is not the place to go for rib graft revisions. If you do not hear back from a doctor, it could be because he does not feel skilled enough to fix the problem. Consider it a blessing that he did not take your case.

Last edited:
I forgot that I sent my photos to one clinic in the past until I went through some old emails today. In that email, the doctor reviewed my photos and explained that my revision case was too complicated for him. Maybe because I now have rib grafts in my nose...not as many doctors know how to work with that. I was wondering why the doctor ignored my email with photos. He probably remembered my photos that I forgot I already sent. This is one of the most experienced doctors in Seoul with rib so I guess Seoul is not the place to go for rib graft revisions. If you do not hear back from a doctor, it could be because he does not feel skilled enough to fix the problem. Consider it a blessing that he did not take your case.
Can you say who the doctor was tat would not take your rib graft rhino revision case?

why is banobagi on the list?

Don't bother with that list, you should compile your own while reading through the forum.
I think that list was compiled by including any clinic with a single bad review.
I don't believe that there is any clinic with 100% satisfaction rate out there.
There will always be people who aren't satisfied and there will always be accidents.
Also, some may be on the list because of things like poor post-op care which, at least for me, matters much less compared to the actual result. I don't care about anything but the result. I can suffer a little to get what I want.

Anyway, I haven't compiled my own blacklist fully yet but so far 3 clinics are definite nonos.
Grand and Wonjin - Deaths due to doctor swapping
Jewelry - Doctors partying mid surgery with patient lying there

If you google, you can find articles for those incidents.

I think we are all finding clinics that gives good results to the patient and that list complied says something about the clinic.

I would add Girin to the list as in a Chinese forum, an old woman has a botched double eyelid surgery with them. The results are horrendous.

We cant post links right? Or I shall post the link to the post.

Don't bother with that list, you should compile your own while reading through the forum.
I think that list was compiled by including any clinic with a single bad review.
There will always be people who aren't satisfied and there will always be accidents.
Also, some may be on the list because of things like poor post-op care which, at least for me, matters much less compared to the actual result. I don't care about anything but the result. I can suffer a little to get what I want.

Anyway, I haven't compiled my own blacklist fully yet but so far 3 clinics are definite nonos.

Agree that people shouldn't take the list seriously. It's just one person but most importantly, there are no listed reasons for why the clinics are on the list. It would be more helpful with more information, though even then, it's hard to qualify since everyone is so individual.

Couldn't agree more. The list is rubbish.

The only ones I would avoid are:

- Grand (from personal experience and the death there)

- Wonjin (again, death there)

- Jewellery (photos showing doctors and staff partying near unconscious patient)

I'd probably also add BK to that list (due to their widespread targeting of foreigners only and too-many-reviews-to-repeat about factory like service and bad aftercare).

I'd also avoid Dr Song (previously of Making Beauty Clinic) that was super popular on the various forums a few years ago. He had consistent and multiple bad reviews about the results of his zygoma surgeries (the complaints being about the physical results, not just the post op care).

Me personally I would also avoid any clinic that doesn't have board certified plastic surgeons (look for ...외과 or "XX Plastic Surgery" in the clinic's name) as well as any clinic that doesn't carry the necessary emergency equipment like back-up generators in case the power fails in the building, defribrillators and a permanent onsite anaesthesiologist).

Last edited:
this list mostly just looks like a witch hunt. Wonjin Grand Jewellery all have legit scandals but as for the others we can't just blacklist a hospital because of one dissatisfied review.

I agree with the above mentioned..

I see Cinderella clinic on the list - does anyone have specific experiences with Cinderella? I'm considering on having double eyelid surgery with them performed by Dr Jong Pil Chung

Couldn't agree more. The list is rubbish.

The only ones I would avoid are:

- Grand (from personal experience and the death there)

- Wonjin (again, death there)

- Jewellery (photos showing doctors and staff partying near unconscious patient)

I'd probably also add BK to that list (due to their widespread targeting of foreigners only and too-many-reviews-to-repeat about factory like service and bad aftercare).

I'd also avoid Dr Song (previously of Making Beauty Clinic) that was super popular on the various forums a few years ago. He had consistent and multiple bad reviews about the results of his zygoma surgeries (the complaints being about the physical results, not just the post op care).

Me personally I would also avoid any clinic that doesn't have board certified plastic surgeons (look for ...외과 or "XX Plastic Surgery" in the clinic's name) as well as any clinic that doesn't carry the necessary emergency equipment like back-up generators in case the power fails in the building, defribrillators and a permanent onsite anaesthesiologist).
is there something like a list which shows all the clinics that have the sign 외과 ?
I couldn't find it on the tlps homepage, but maybe I just missed it. I can't read Korean... does anyone now if tlps has board certified plastic surgeons. I'll be going there in June. Thanks guys!!

is there something like a list which shows all the clinics that have the sign 외과 ?
I couldn't find it on the tlps homepage, but maybe I just missed it. I can't read Korean... does anyone now if tlps has board certified plastic surgeons. I'll be going there in June. Thanks guys!!

I dont know if there's a list, but you can check it by having a look at the clinic's name on its Korean website. These characters should appear last in the name.

But yes, TLPS is board certified. It has 외과 in its name. And actually its English name is also "TL Plastic Surgery". Only board certified clinics can use the moniker "xx.. Plastic Surgery" in English. That's why many of them will be called something like ".. Clinic" instead.

Reactions: Yumigumi