Do I receive the Mogano or Tabacco city?

MY SA from Banrys sent me the Mogano city in RH, But it looks not like that reddish brown like other PFer's pic. The tag inside says:

2007 3 115748 D941T 207

Can someone who has the mogano color let me know whether it is truely Mogano?

thanks a lot~:heart:

Can someone please help me determine whether this Bal City is in the mogano color? I've tried comparing it to the images found in google and my gut feeling tells me its not mogano but a different shade of brown. The ebay seller is adamant that it is mogano. :confused1:

MoganoA.JPG

MoganoB.jpg

MoganoC.jpg

MoganoD.jpg

Can someone please help me determine whether this Bal City is in the mogano color? I've tried comparing it to the images found in google and my gut feeling tells me its not mogano but a different shade of brown. The ebay seller is adamant that it is mogano. :confused1:

View attachment 3002314

View attachment 3002315

View attachment 3002316

View attachment 3002317

Hi there.
This is a VERY old thread that you bumped ;)
You can post questions regarding the identification of colours in this thread:
http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...or-style-year-authenticated-bbags-397784.html

agree with Livia and when you post there be sure and post a pic of the interior metal tag. Mogano should have a "U."

Can someone please help me determine whether this Bal City is in the mogano color? I've tried comparing it to the images found in google and my gut feeling tells me its not mogano but a different shade of brown. The ebay seller is adamant that it is mogano. :wondering

Here's a pic of the interior metal tag:

Attachments

• MoganoE.jpg
    MoganoE.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 164
Can someone please help me determine whether this Bal City is in the mogano color? I've tried comparing it to the images found in google and my gut feeling tells me its not mogano but a different shade of brown. The ebay seller is adamant that it is mogano. :wondering

You've already gotten several opinions that this in fact both looks like Mogano AND if the silver tag has "U" then it IS Mogano.

Last edited:

It is Mongano. It's impossible for it to be any other color! You have a rare and authentic Mongano bag!