CLOSED - Authenticate This MIU MIU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
THIS THREAD IS CLOSED, currently we have no active authenticator, please use a paid service.
Thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please post authenticity questions related to Miu Miu in this thread.

NOTE: The PurseForum requests that only members with an extensive knowledge of the brand and authenticating who have over 500 posts participate as authenticators in this AT thread. The moderators reserve the right to remove authentications that do not meet these requirements.

Should one of your items be questioned in this thread, you are welcome to provide additional pictures or materials supporting its authenticity.

Do not handle your disputes with other members in this thread but take your differences to Private Messages. Failure to do so can result in banning.

Please utilize the "Quote" feature when responding directly to another post.

Disclaimer

All Authenticate This threads on tPF are meant to provide assistance to shoppers who are uncertain about the legitimacy and authenticity of designer goods. The evaluations posted by tPF's members are only opinions that stem from personal experiences as shoppers and collectors. They are not legally binding or professional authentications and are not to be treated as such.

For questions or suggestions, please do not hesitate to contact the forum administration via the forum's contact form.

PLEASE use the following format and NO CHIT CHAT PLEASE! Stay on topic

Item Name:
Item number:
Seller ID:
Working Link:

Add any notes at the end, such as auction end time, concerns, etc.

Before you post for authentication, please use the "Search this Thread" tool by entering the sellers ID.

ANOTHER WAY to help us help u is:

**try to use the macro function of the camera on:

- Front view of entire bag
- Back Zipper & its end
- interior logo
- Clear picture of the interior lining with flash
- "Made in/Serial" tags

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Iammc and cielanne
Reactions: MishaTo
Can anyone please help me with this beauty?

Originally bought in 2010. Meanwhile two letters have fallen off, but it's no problem for miu miu to fix. I don't think it's an authenticity issue, as it seems to happen quite a few times, especially with the bows.

If you think it's a fake, please tell me what made you think so :smile:

Thank you so much!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    376.3 KB · Views: 2,261
Can anyone please help me with this beauty?

Originally bought in 2010. Meanwhile two letters have fallen off, but it's no problem for miu miu to fix. I don't think it's an authenticity issue, as it seems to happen quite a few times, especially with the bows.

If you think it's a fake, please tell me what made you think so :smile:

Thank you so much!

Sorry, had some issues with uploading photos. Here they are: [ImageUploadedByPurseForum1432052089.022113.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1432052104.740384.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1432052118.590511.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1432052135.577609.jpgATTACH]3001057[/ATTACH]ImageUploadedByPurseForum1432052067.873315.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByPurseForum1432052052.577514.jpg
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1432052052.577514.jpg
    390.8 KB · Views: 2,135
Status
Not open for further replies.