it's finally March everyone, let's see those gorgeous Louis Vuittons

Here are my contribution for this month.
Key holder
Earrings and necklace
Ballerinas
Speedy b25
Luggage tag

Beautiful haul :smile:

View attachment 2947041

Dahlia zippy coin purse. Love the color [emoji173]️

Love the color :smile:

My new babies! I'm in love!:loveeyes::loveeyes:

Gorgeous pair:smile:

View attachment 2947084

Yay new cles! I love my vernis one but wanted something a bit more compact. :smile:

Very nice! Congrats :smile:

Artsy MM for me and Mini Pochette for my little one.

Congrats! The Mono Artsy is such a pretty bag:smile:

My March impulse purchases at LV. I went in to check out the new bags but left with a necklace and a pair of Elba ballerina flats. I love the way LV monogram looks with denim. Way overpriced but so so so cute. I love them!!!

Here's my LV purchases with my other March purchases. I was so bad but I love it all!!!

My March impulse purchases at LV. I went in to check out the new bags but left with a necklace and a pair of Elba ballerina flats. I love the way LV monogram looks with denim. Way overpriced but so so so cute. I love them!!!

Here's my LV purchases with my other March purchases. I was so bad but I love it all!!!

Congrats on all of your March purchases! We are twins - I have the same necklace and flats!
When I saw your first picture with flats, they looked brown like taupe or so, perhaps even with some shimmer and I was like OMG I must have these too! Just then in the last picture I saw them in their real navy colour :wave: