Campeggio Paradiso from SHampton outlet

qoqet

May 18, 2007
Hi Tokidoki lovers
I am a new fan to this surprisingly big club...
It was only last week that I first saw a TD and even though I'm a busy mum of 2 babies I decided I had to have one….
Or as I put it to my husband: our precious kids deserve nothing less than a TD bag for their diapers :yes:
I fell in love with the Paradiso print and since I live in Australia it didn't look like my chances of getting it were any good
I called the outlets in the US and couldn’t get a hold of the Seattle one; Woodbery emailed me that they are sold out of the campeggios
And then I called S Hampton
Diane picked up the phone and said they had no more Paradiso…
I was very disappointed but 5 minutes later I got an email from Lindsey saying that they have the last 1 in stock!!!:yahoo:
I immediately ordered it and now I can’t wait for my friend to mail it over to me
Now I’m thinking if I have more babies I’ll have more excuses to get new diaper bags:graucho:

lol congrats!
i got one from south hampton too, and i adore it. even if its not the cucciolo(the actual diaper bag) my mom says the print makes my campeggio look like a diaper bag even if its smaller... i dont care, i love it! :tender:

Congrats on your bag! Im searching for a boun viaggo paradiso bag to save till when Im ready to have kids. I love shoulder bags and I think its soo cute as a baby bag/handbag purse! Two in one!

I've only seen photos of campeggio's, never in real life. How long is the strap? Is it adjustable to messenger lenth like the Stellina?
Its actually longer than the stellina. plenty of strap to sling across even a large chest! And the great thing is when you adjust the strap, it doesn't slip! And, its very comfortable. I love my 2 campeggios..and I have a 3rd one coming TOMORROW!!!!

i use my campeggios as a smaller diaper bags. The changing pads from the cucciolos fit perfectly inside the campeggios.

That's a great idea. Qoqet, maybe you could post here and on the two LJ forums, asking if anyone has a paradiso changing pad from a cucciolo that they don't need and want to sell. Lots of people buy the cucciolos as travel bags or laptop bags and don't have a use for the changing pad. Worth a try!