save now, everything is increasing for fall...

That's it I have had it with Chanel I really doubt that I will buy another Chanel bag for at least 10 years (I bought 4 Chanel bags in 1 year). I am not going to give into their HUGE increases my SA said it was to compete with other brands (Fendi, Chloe etc) whose bags can be more pricer and Chanel wants to be the most desirable designer. Also, she said it was to preserve their brand for only certain customers, they did not want just anyone carrying them. From my SA at Selfridges, London.

yeah How about the GST and the PST?:confused1:
I'm saving for a pst that I plan to buy on my summer vacations. I was planning to buy it in november for my 21st bday, but if there is an increase I'll get buy it in July and start enjoying it :smile:

That's it I have had it with Chanel I really doubt that I will buy another Chanel bag for at least 10 years (I bought 4 Chanel bags in 1 year). I am not going to give into their HUGE increases my SA said it was to compete with other brands (Fendi, Chloe etc) whose bags can be more pricer and Chanel wants to be the most desirable designer. Also, she said it was to preserve their brand for only certain customers, they did not want just anyone carrying them. From my SA at Selfridges, London.

agreed for this, but still :sweatdrop: ... well, for me after being with LV for years, i slowly grown to Chanel this year with 3 classic flaps in less than 6 months ... next probably left Hermes ...

I am sure I'll get some smaller bags as much, but I can't spend $3000 on 1 bag each month. I paid $2250 for my new jumbo and told myself that $2500 is really my limit. I can't keep justifying paying more and more for nearly the same thing I got months ago for a lot less.

this SUCKS!! i mean, are they serious? they JUST increased their prices in Feb! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: i want the get the reissue too! grrr.....i gotta start saving now, going to start by cutting down on my trips to starbucks..lol...

Cammy, can't you just feel the love?

I could 'just feel the love' if Chanel was more reasonable with their price increases and they improved the quality of their bags! I just don't see how they can justify these crazy price increases. To some, it may be nothing to them, but for those of us who work these price increaes are really affceting us. Or in my case it is affecting my bf as he works- I'm a SAHM!

Well it certainly makes me think twice about buying Chanels now. I might have to venture into other brands as I was before I fell in:heart: w/ Chanel. At these kinds of prices, it's easy to fall right out of love w/ them too...well sort of.:crybaby: