Would you write a letter to compliant?

Moda

O.G.
Jan 31, 2007
I recently had a really bad experience at a H store and left really upset. To make matters worst, it involved the store manager. My SA was on vacation and I was wondering if I should write a letter to the corporate office with my compliant. He is the new store manager. Any thoughts/opinion or if you have written a letter before, please let me know the outcome.

Thanks!

I recently had a really bad experience at a H store and left really upset. To make matters worst, it involved the store manager. My SA was on vacation and I was wondering if I should write a letter to the corporate office with my compliant. He is the new store manager. Any thoughts/opinion or if you have written a letter before, please let me know the outcome.

Thanks!

I don't know what it was about, was he rude? When will your SA be back from holiday ? Maybe you can talk to your SA first?

There's always the old saying: "You can't fight City Hall." A SA can't do much if his/her boss wants to be a creep. Hermes itself appreciates rude behavior and lousy customer service from its employees. I think making a complaint is a waste of your time, because nobody at Hermes will care.

There's always the old saying: "You can't fight City Hall." A SA can't do much if his/her boss wants to be a creep. Hermes itself appreciates rude behavior and lousy customer service from its employees. I think making a complaint is a waste of your time, because nobody at Hermes will care.

WOW! do you really think so? I have had up and down. Some good some VERY bad. But when I have complained to CORPORATE I GOT RESULTS

Honestly, I wouldn't even bother. Remember the Oprah incident? They just don't care.

Just kill him with kindness. Have somebody deliver a box of chocolates and a thank you note for "looking after you" when your SA was away.

... though I am very curious now as to what he said to you!