Do You Think It Would Be Weird For A Guy To Carry A Mirror Keepall

ooh and the other thing you may want to think about the some speedies have shown stress marks if they are too heavy so I guess this is more likely to happen with a keepall unless you have it half empty, sorry not trying to rain on your parade I just want to let you know all the facts

Ohh its ok.. lol i think it would be fine.. I usually don't bring to much stuff on my carry on... and i dont think i will fill up the keepall, looks huge lol..

Yea miroir is DEFINITELY going to get "strech" marks when it's full of things over a period of time, also keep in mind it IS a Keepall 55 which will have to go on the overhead and could get damaged, and it will get heavy as there is no strap and it is very large. Again, I don't want to rain on your parade like label addict said, but those are some things to consider. if you decide against it I think Azur is WONDERFUL as well. What colour in the Miroir would you get?

Yea miroir is DEFINITELY going to get "strech" marks when it's full of things over a period of time, also keep in mind it IS a Keepall 55 which will have to go on the overhead and could get damaged, and it will get heavy as there is no strap and it is very large. Again, I don't want to rain on your parade like label addict said, but those are some things to consider. if you decide against it I think Azur is WONDERFUL as well. What colour in the Miroir would you get?

Thanks for the info.. If i am going to get it i would def get it in silver.. gold doesn't look that wonderful.

ooh and the other thing you may want to think about the some speedies have shown stress marks if they are too heavy so I guess this is more likely to happen with a keepall unless you have it half empty, sorry not trying to rain on your parade I just want to let you know all the facts

this is what I mean by stress marks these are not too bad I've seen worse (it doesn't happen with all my speedies don't have them)

Attachments

• stress.jpg
    stress.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 42
I think a Mirror keep all would look great on anyone. No it wouldnt look gay. If i had a Mirror keep all i would make my finace carry it ... since i harldy carry out travel bags.

I think it would look hot for a guy to carry a miroir keepall, especially if the rest of your outfit is stylish, it would be a perfect accessory! Go for it. I wouldn't care if I saw the Pope carrying it, I'd love to see it on anyone- great eye candy for a bag!

Definitely get it if you love it - most people with miroir keepalls are men!

Ummm....does anyone else feel like the "gay" reference in the original question is a bit negative? We might want to be a bit more sensitive about what we say, and saying "this doesn't look gay" isn't too PC. Just saying I would use different words.