I have finally made my decision..thanks to those who responded!!

jostance

Feb 2, 2007
Hi everyone! Those of you who have read my post earlier have helped me to decide to choose either a damier pap 30 or a trouville for my coming birthday..went to LV boutique and compared the both..yes! Finally bought my first pap 30!!! I am so happy!! :yahoo:Thank you!

In Singapore, we have to ask for the bigger box..I missed out a few already cos I was not given the box when I bought my other bags like speedy..I always look with envy when I see all ur purchases come with big boxes. Now I have my first big box as well! Yeah!

Hi everyone! Those of you who have read my post earlier have helped me to decide to choose either a damier pap 30 or a trouville for my coming birthday..went to LV boutique and compared the both..yes! Finally bought my first pap 30!!! I am so happy!! :yahoo:Thank you!

In Singapore, we have to ask for the bigger box..I missed out a few already cos I was not given the box when I bought my other bags like speedy..I always look with envy when I see all ur purchases come with big boxes. Now I have my first big box as well! Yeah!

i also dun have the bigger box when i purchase my speedy 30 in Malaysia...:shrugs: any way congrats on your new damier pap 30, it looks pretty.. show us soem modeling photos here la...:rolleyes:

thanks to all!! I will be using this new bag tomorrow..I cannot wait! hopefully I can take some photos and post them up soon!! Hehehe!!

Dear tryagain,

Next time ask for the box! Sure can store a lot of things in it! :yes: