Reveal from Paris!!

Thank you!! The tan was also quite nice and the red was beautiful but looked a little too coral for my liking (at least in the lighting at the store). The blue in the MM size was also gorgeous.
Oooh, you saw the blue? I don't suppose you grabbed a photo of it IRL? I'm very interested in it, but until I see it, well you never know.

Big congrats on the Noir! It looks gorgeous on you and I'm so glad you can throw it over your shoulder too. :tender:

Oooh, you saw the blue? I don't suppose you grabbed a photo of it IRL? I'm very interested in it, but until I see it, well you never know.

Big congrats on the Noir! It looks gorgeous on you and I'm so glad you can throw it over your shoulder too. :tender:

Thank you!! And yes, I saw all 4 colors and they're all beautiful! I don't have a pic of the Bleuet but it's quite close to how it appears on the website (at least on the iPhone/Apple screens) It's slightly lighter IRL, but it's definitely not a baby blue. I'm not normally a light blue person but it's really gorgeous. Hope that helps and that you get to see it in person soon!! :smile:

Thank you!! And yes, I saw all 4 colors and they're all beautiful! I don't have a pic of the Bleuet but it's quite close to how it appears on the website (at least on the iPhone/Apple screens) It's slightly lighter IRL, but it's definitely not a baby blue. I'm not normally a light blue person but it's really gorgeous. Hope that helps and that you get to see it in person soon!! :smile:
Hi. How's your lock me holding up so far? I so want this bag because the leather is to die for and the style is such a classic.