Reveal from Paris!!

Hi. How's your lock me holding up so far? I so want this bag because the leather is to die for and the style is such a classic.

Hi! I realize I never responded because I think there's something wrong with my notifications... Sorry!

If you're still looking, it's held up beautifully! I used her daily for several months until the weather here in Boston turned apocalyptic! Even after getting caught in the rain and having a bird....go the bathroom...on it, she still looks as beautiful as ever! There is no wearing on the handle from the weight of the bag when it's full which is a relief. [emoji4]

Hi! I realize I never responded because I think there's something wrong with my notifications... Sorry!

If you're still looking, it's held up beautifully! I used her daily for several months until the weather here in Boston turned apocalyptic! Even after getting caught in the rain and having a bird....go the bathroom...on it, she still looks as beautiful as ever! There is no wearing on the handle from the weight of the bag when it's full which is a relief. [emoji4]
Thank you☺️