Eugenie clutch vs small single

AnnaFreud

Dec 28, 2013
Ladies, please help. I overspent this month and need to return one of these bags. I have the large Eugenie clutch in blush and the small single in a bright rose color. I can't keep both. Which one would you keep??

Would you still keep it if you had other crossbody bag options but not that many clutch options?

I'm admittedly not a clutch girl or a fan of blush with gold hardware, so I'd go with the single, if it were me. Since it's not, does either one fill a color void in your wardrobe? Do you prefer the Eugenie to your other clutches or the single to your other crossbody bags? Which one do you see yourself getting more use out of?

I'm admittedly not a clutch girl or a fan of blush with gold hardware, so I'd go with the single, if it were me. Since it's not, does either one fill a color void in your wardrobe? Do you prefer the Eugenie to your other clutches or the single to your other crossbody bags? Which one do you see yourself getting more use out of?

You're right. Being a mother to a toddler, I have no business using a clutch. LOL! I was thinking of the off chance I go on a date with my DH but those are rare these days. Even then probably wouldn't take the Eugenie. Thanks for being the only one to reply!!