Opinion re wallets?

JamieM

Jun 25, 2014
Hi. I'm fairly new to LV. I purchased both the zippy wallet in the ebene and the zippy coin purse in the black MC. I have used both and found them not my favorite style. I decided to sell them and get the insolite wallet. I was able to find one via the 1866 number that was available at one store in the monogram cherise color- so excited! I am going ahead with the sale of the regular zippy but now I'm having second thoughts about the MC. I do like the print a lot but not sure if I should keep it for that reason. But it's my only MC and I would like to have a black MC in my collection. Because the print will be discontinued should I keep it and give it another chance? (I can't afford at this time to purchase any more items). Any opinions? Thank you.

Hi. I'm fairly new to LV. I purchased both the zippy wallet in the ebene and the zippy coin purse in the black MC. I have used both and found them not my favorite style. I decided to sell them and get the insolite wallet. I was able to find one via the 1866 number that was available at one store in the monogram cherise color- so excited! I am going ahead with the sale of the regular zippy but now I'm having second thoughts about the MC. I do like the print a lot but not sure if I should keep it for that reason. But it's my only MC and I would like to have a black MC in my collection. Because the print will be discontinued should I keep it and give it another chance? (I can't afford at this time to purchase any more items). Any opinions? Thank you.

the answer is KEEP! :biggrin: