Classic color for Birkin

i just got clarification from my SA… is not i can't order other color. Just that if it is not in that season (my waiting period is a year), i may have to wait longer. so to avoid disappointment she would encourage me to order those permanent color unless i know what color will be coming out next season…. u ladies have any idea on the new color next season? i heard jaune , blueatol… will be available...

based on my understanding, four colors are 'always' available (always doesnt mean every season):

etoupe, orange, black, blue jean.

These four colors are the only colors that they accept waiting list (but the list is closed in my country).

back to your question: tosca is only a seasonal color. It is not available anymore unless you order through SO.

This round of special orders allowed a few bi-colored bags; the rest in solid colors. It is the first time they have done this apparently. I had 2 swatch books from which to choose a color. These pieces cannot be modified as far as interior pocket placement or strap lengt, etcam repeating what was told to me by the SA. Someone here said the one color pieces would not have the has; my SA said it would since it is still being made for me. We shall see when the purse arrives.

^I was also offered the same thing... it is true. The only thing I can pick is the leather, color and hw. Also, a friend of mine was offered that same option from her store. Some VIP customers were allowed to "configure" the bag (bi-color, hw, pockets, stitching etc) but there were a VERY limited amount of those bags offered this time and they had to be approved by the SM. Seems the SO this time around is even more limited....

i just got clarification from my SA… is not i can't order other color. Just that if it is not in that season (my waiting period is a year), i may have to wait longer. so to avoid disappointment she would encourage me to order those permanent color unless i know what color will be coming out next season…. u ladies have any idea on the new color next season? i heard jaune , blueatol… will be available...

Hi, am kind of confused. If you are being offered something specific by your SA, wouldn't you be asking your SA the basic questions: what colours you are allowed to get, what is available now, the colours available for next season etc?

Of course it's nice to get input from other members here on this forum, but it seems your questions are pretty basic that should be asked with the SA.

Not sure I understand the process in your store or the way they offer?

This round of special orders allowed a few bi-colored bags; the rest in solid colors. It is the first time they have done this apparently. I had 2 swatch books from which to choose a color. These pieces cannot be modified as far as interior pocket placement or strap lengt, etcam repeating what was told to me by the SA. Someone here said the one color pieces would not have the has; my SA said it would since it is still being made for me. We shall see when the purse arrives.

Unless the use of the HSS has been changed since the last RAC, solid colour bags do NOT have the HSS.

I always thought it was the case but we have seen one colour RAC order with HSS on this very forum. So I am not sure what's going on.

Really?? I must have missed it.....All I know is that the HSS was meant to denote a first code bag ( a colour/leather combo never made before) so if they have changed it recently I have no idea. I have an appointment with my SM next week to RAC order, so I'll be able to discover more.....

[/B]

Unless the use of the HSS has been changed since the last RAC, solid colour bags do NOT have the HSS.

I am repeating what the SA stated when I specifically asked if it would have the hss since it is not bi-color. "Yes, since the purse is still being made for you."

I would tend to concur with the no hss if the leather choice was anything but chevre. My impression is chevre is a SO leather these days. Since my Kelly will be of chevre, therein lies the question of hss or no hss. One thing for sure, I will know when I feast my eyes upon the prize.

I am repeating what the SA stated when I specifically asked if it would have the hss since it is not bi-color. "Yes, since the purse is still being made for you."

I would tend to concur with the no hss if the leather choice was anything but chevre. My impression is chevre is a SO leather these days. Since my Kelly will be of chevre, therein lies the question of hss or no hss. One thing for sure, I will know when I feast my eyes upon the prize.

It will be interesting to find out! All my solid coloured SOs so far never had the HSS. I'm still waiting for one solid colour and 1 bi colour ordered last Spring....Tuesday I'll be placing my new SOs so I'm curious to find out! Not that it makes any difference to me, I've never been interested in the HSS itself....