instagram Celine seller...what to ask? How to authenticate?

ZoobaAruba

Sep 28, 2014
Luxfashi0n on instagram is selling "guaranteed authentic" celine bags for slightly less than retail price. I contacted her, and she says they cost a little less because they are the display pieces in stores. I'm not sure how to go about authenticating a bag and wanted any input.

The price difference is not that significant, but the color/size choices are a lot more varied than in the Celine boutique in my area. I really want a blue or tricolor-including-blue luggage, and the local boutique literally has 10 luggage bags, none blue, and isn't expecting a new shipment until December :sad:

Advice?

Hi, you could ask in the Celine Authentication thread above here. There has to be enough good closeup pics to authenticate though. If you can't get the required pics go with the rule of thumb: No pics - No buy :smile:

Good luck.

Hi, you could ask in the Celine Authentication thread above here. There has to be enough good closeup pics to authenticate though. If you can't get the required pics go with the rule of thumb: No pics - No buy :smile:

Good luck.
Couldn't agree more. If it is authentic seller will definitely be willing to provide you more pics and info. Buying from IG is risky as most of them are using money order. Please make sure that's it not from China before putting down your money.