HELP... Balenciaga girl needs Mulberry!

Dec 28, 2012
Hi Ladies...Is the East West Bayswater still available? ...and if so... Does it come in the lighter weight leathers?

I tried a normal Bayswater (loved the look) but found it too heavy and hated the way it melted into a huge puddle of leather...too tall imo for that look.

I recently saw a friends East West and loved it,but cant seem to find them for sale anywhere!!

Can anyone advise me on the types of leather to look out for ...that will be lighter to carry .
Thanks Ladies .

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/where-to-buy-mulberry-in-usa-882329.html

Try this link--another member asked about the east-west for US buyers recently.
Believe answers may help you, also, wherever you're buying.

As to leather choices, mulberry reference/shopping sections have leather threads. They describe different ones, best use, etc.
Unfortunately, each bag isn't offered in every leather. I've rejected styles, based on leather choices alone--but, others might not.

Good luck!

http://forum.purseblog.com/mulberry/where-to-buy-mulberry-in-usa-882329.html

Try this link--another member asked about the east-west for US buyers recently.
Believe answers may help you, also, wherever you're buying.

As to leather choices, mulberry reference/shopping sections have leather threads. They describe different ones, best use, etc.
Unfortunately, each bag isn't offered in every leather. I've rejected styles, based on leather choices alone--but, others might not.

Good luck!
Hi Thank-you for link but I'm in Scotland UK.

I would also like to ask ladies if the east west ever came with a cloche like the bigger bays?

Hi Thank-you for link but I'm in Scotland UK.

I would also like to ask ladies if the east west ever came with a cloche like the bigger bays?

The later ones came with a cloche but they didn't originally and I think most of the Outlet specials didn't either.

I've one in Chocolate and put 2 heart key rings on mine instead, there's a leather one underneath the brass one. It actually came with a Cloche but preferred this look

Mulberry don't make them anymore but there maybe some "specials" at the Outlet still if you give them a ring. Bicester also have an extra 20% off in their private sale till the 19th. Otherwise best place is EBay where there seem lots, just get it authenticated on here first.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 315
Last edited:
The later ones came with a cloche but they didn't originally and I think most of the Outlet specials didn't either.

I've one in Chocolate and put 2 heart key rings on mine instead, there's a leather one underneath the brass one. It actually came with a Cloche but preferred this look

Mulberry don't make them anymore but there maybe some "specials" at the Outlet still if you give them a ring. Bicester also have an extra 20% off in their private sale till the 19th. Otherwise best place is EBay where there seem lots, just get it authenticated on here first.
Thanks Mulberrygal... Yours is lovely :smile: Such a shame Mulberry have discontinued them :sad:
I will keep looking on ebay and if I see one I like ill make sure I get it authenticated first :smile:

Can you also tell me why they seem to measure differently according to the sellers and also why some have linings and some dont?

Thanks Mulberrygal... Yours is lovely :smile: Such a shame Mulberry have discontinued them :sad:
I will keep looking on ebay and if I see one I like ill make sure I get it authenticated first :smile:

Can you also tell me why they seem to measure differently according to the sellers and also why some have linings and some dont?

Not sure why measurements are different but think they are all the same

The original, superior quality ones had no lining, self lined suede. The ones that have been specially made for the Outlets in recent years have linings in.

You could always give Bicester Outlet a ring, they will post out for a small charge and you have 14 days return period.

Not sure why measurements are different but think they are all the same

The original, superior quality ones had no lining, self lined suede. The ones that have been specially made for the Outlets in recent years have linings in.

You could always give Bicester Outlet a ring, they will post out for a small charge and you have 14 days return period.
Ok thanks again... The search is on...:smile:

Hi Ladies...Is the East West Bayswater still available? ...and if so... Does it come in the lighter weight leathers?

I tried a normal Bayswater (loved the look) but found it too heavy and hated the way it melted into a huge puddle of leather...too tall imo for that look.

I recently saw a friends East West and loved it,but cant seem to find them for sale anywhere!!

Can anyone advise me on the types of leather to look out for ...that will be lighter to carry .
Thanks Ladies .
Hi
Cheshire Oaks have quite a few different colours & leather types of East West Bayswater's at the moment. They all have the cloche and again they will post them out to you.
Happy Mulberry Bag Shopping!!

Hi
Cheshire Oaks have quite a few different colours & leather types of East West Bayswater's at the moment. They all have the cloche and again they will post them out to you.
Happy Mulberry Bag Shopping!!
Hi
Thank-you for info on Cheshire oaks.
I just called them and they said that none of their east west bays have the cloche? I was so disappointed...not sure if maybe theyve all gone?
She said she had black,deer brown and petrol in various different leathers but none with cloche :sad:

Not sure whats going on with the ones on Ebay...All seem to be different shapes,lengths and especially heights...possibly a lot of fakes on there ?

I'll keep looking...Hopefully something nice will come up soon...You know what ts like ladies,once youve decided on a certain bag...You want it yesterday! :lol: