shopping in London

I don't know of any shops that sell preloved bags other ladies might be able to help . However in my opinion the best place to buy pre loved bags is Labels. Most Wanted . If there is anything on the website that appeals to you I'm sue.re they would be happy to arrange delivery to you whilst you are here .
Enjoy your trip . Where are you coming from?

If you were after reduced bags I'm fairly sure you can get to the Bicester outlet relatively pain free from London - would depend on how much time you are here for though and priorities for your trip :smile:

Thank you both for good answers. I am traveling for Norway, and only staying for 2 days, so don`t think I will be traveling out of London to an outlet. I wish I had more time, but that have to be another time.

:smile:

Not used--but terminal 3 @ LHR (heathrow) has designer stores. If your airline departs there, nice place to save VAT, etc.
Unfortunately, I don't know if mulberry has a store there.
So, this advice may not help you. :sad:

For myself, I choose this route & use my London time to experience the city.

Is Norway in the EU? If not you can do tax free shopping in the Uk, you need a form to be stamped by the store and then when you go to the airport you take your form and purchases to HMRC and you can reclaim the VAT. If you google Tax free shopping you will find lots on information.

Not used--but terminal 3 @ LHR (heathrow) has designer stores. If your airline departs there, nice place to save VAT, etc.
Unfortunately, I don't know if mulberry has a store there.
So, this advice may not help you. :sad:

For myself, I choose this route & use my London time to experience the city.

Is Norway in the EU? If not you can do tax free shopping in the Uk, you need a form to be stamped by the store and then when you go to the airport you take your form and purchases to HMRC and you can reclaim the VAT. If you google Tax free shopping you will find lots on information.

Yes all Heathrow Terminals have Mulberry and you can shop online, reserve and collect when you get there saving 20% is a great discount!

Here's the link:
http://boutique.heathrow.com/index.php/shop-by-brands/manufacturer/mulberry

Also as Izzy says you can claim your 20% VAT back when you leave on shopping, so a great deal again. It's why so many foreigners visit during sale time. Shame no sales on at the moment but still a good saving

Hope you manage to get something

Thank you all for your great advise. I will check out the airport and also remember the 20% vat :smile:

I just managed to find a lovely chocolat Rosemary at a web page in norway selling used things. 140 pounds, that is an ok price or?

Any way, I am happy and I am bringing it to London :smile:

Another vote for designer exchange at 5 Egerton Terrace, London SW3 2BX. They hardly had any Mulberry the last time I was there though (about 2 weeks ago)

There is also Pandora in Knightsbridge on Cheval place which sells second hand designer goods and The Exchange on Gloucerster Road. If you were considering going to either of these, I'd call them first to see if they have any Mulberry in stock rather than have a wasted journey. Pandora isn't very far from Designer Exchange (or Harrods) so if you're going to be in the area anyway then you probably don't need to bother calling them first.

Thank you for the tip about the Designer Exchange and Pandora. I had a look around both yesterday and will definitely be returning to them whenever I'm in the Knightsbridge area (unfortunately not that often). The Designer Exchange didn't have any Mulberry bags yesterday, but lots of other fab brands and definitely worth checking out if you are in the area. Pandora had a limited selection of Mulberry.... And lots and lots of designer clothes and bags - I could have spent hours there! X