I thought my life was complete...

Oh my darling... your life will be dramatically changed for the better with a Coup de Fouet giant silk in this gorgy cw... but I warn you... NOT complete... in fact... down the slippppppery H slope you will goooo on your way to more silks coming your way for sure. These silks are amazing and this cw is super saturated and dramatic! I do not own this one but have tried IRL.... I'm here to tell you that it is worth every penny.... and the colors are very true to life on the screen. SUPER VIBRANT JEWEL TONES....

Oh my darling... your life will be dramatically changed for the better with a Coup de Fouet giant silk in this gorgy cw... but I warn you... NOT complete... in fact... down the slippppppery H slope you will goooo on your way to more silks coming your way for sure. These silks are amazing and this cw is super saturated and dramatic! I do not own this one but have tried IRL.... I'm here to tell you that it is worth every penny.... and the colors are very true to life on the screen. SUPER VIBRANT JEWEL TONES....

You are so right. I've purchased 2 in the last two weeks, but I want a giant silk and my birthday is in two months, along with Christmas...

It's so funny that you post this giant silk. I bought this very piece at my local store a few months ago because I was so taken with the vibrant colors and beauty. And then I got it home and realized I had no idea what to do with it! I was actually thinking about calling my very sweet SA this weekend and asking him if I could exchange it (it's been months, I know the answer is likely no) for a cashmere silk GM, the only other type of silk piece I've ever owned from Hermes. I'm a relative newbie to Hermes silks. Can you ladies tell me how you'd wear this piece?

It's so funny that you post this giant silk. I bought this very piece at my local store a few months ago because I was so taken with the vibrant colors and beauty. And then I got it home and realized I had no idea what to do with it! I was actually thinking about calling my very sweet SA this weekend and asking him if I could exchange it (it's been months, I know the answer is likely no) for a cashmere silk GM, the only other type of silk piece I've ever owned from Hermes. I'm a relative newbie to Hermes silks. Can you ladies tell me how you'd wear this piece?
You can download the H silk know app as well as check out the Maitai blog http://www.maitaispicturebook.com/. Also if you visit the new scarf site under h.com, you can check out how to tie a knot when clicking in to see each scarf.

Slippery slope is the perfect description! I didn't think I was a scarf person but once I bought Graf, I now own three more plus the Maxi twilly, H has come to live with me, lol! That cw scarf is amazing and while I only have the 90cms, I'm sure I'd walk out with that beauty, those colors are to die for. That pop of color will make you feel yummy whenever you wear it.

Thinking of purchasing my first GM silk twill. Well actually purchasing with my husbands funds. It was supposed to be my birthday/Christmas present (December) but I'm scared it may not be available then, at least the one I want Coup De Fouet. I'm rather short, well not that short....:smile: But anyway are they really huge, would it be too much (wait that's not a logical question in the Hermes forum huh?). I also want a Mors scarf ring. So trying to decide should I do a 90 carre' and a Mors, the GM only, or no Mors and two 90 Carre'. Decisions Decisions. :biggrin: