Gucci Emily Hobo

I have the large gucci Emily tote I think it's called. Not sure if this is the one you're referring to. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412081960.294028.jpg

I own 6 LV and I jumped ship to gucci. This is my favorite bag out of all of them. Craftsmanship is amazing. I've had it for about six months and no problems whatsoever.

Thanks bagAddiction712! The Emily range is just so beautiful! What colour is your bag? It looks black? Thanks again... May I ask why you jumped ship?

Yes it's black! I actually started looking into gucci because of two reasons. One being the insane price increases at lv. I don't mind paying more but I was having problems with the quality on a lot of the things I bought. Another reason was I got bit by this leather bug LOL. All of a sudden I was just having a love affair with Italian leather. I do still love my LVs and appreciate the brand but it was time for me to try something different. LV leather bags are also just way out of my price range. If you do decide to get the emily you won't be disappointed I love mine! Now the only problem is I'm wanting another gucci :-/

That's interesting that you have had problems with LV! I own a few bags and SLG and no problems... But I simply prefer a leather bag and non monogram ( unstated)..... I'm going to Gucci on Monday 6/10 hoping to get my bag then...
I also noticed that your lusting over the Disco bag? I planning on looking at that one aswell

That's interesting that you have had problems with LV! I own a few bags and SLG and no problems... But I simply prefer a leather bag and non monogram ( unstated)..... I'm going to Gucci on Monday 6/10 hoping to get my bag then...
I also noticed that your lusting over the Disco bag? I planning on looking at that one aswell

Yes! I'm in love with the disco. Hope to pick it up soon. I mostly own large bags so I'm in need of a smaller one. Have fun when you go to gucci and let us know if you pick anything up!!