Another new leather!

G.Allyn

O.G.
Dec 12, 2013
Was just over to D&B site, for my almost daily check in, and spotted SANTORINI.

This is my first look at this leather. Interesting texture. The only pic is of a pocket hobo with the new "lock" hardware on the front. The hobo is listed as currently N/A.

Was just over to D&B site, for my almost daily check in, and spotted SANTORINI.

This is my first look at this leather. Interesting texture. The only pic is of a pocket hobo with the new "lock" hardware on the front. The hobo is listed as currently N/A.

GA, I replied to your post re the Coach tote you've been wanting. Anyway, is this the one?

Attachments

• 20140907_172249.jpg
    20140907_172249.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 167
  • 20140907_172259.jpg
    20140907_172259.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 168
I agree- it has a very interesting texture and I like the look of the lock on this bag. Dooney needs to stop getting new styles in. I'm having issues with changing my mind constantly already.

Yes! Thank you so much, that is it. Sorry I missed your response. I have been unwell for several months and forget to check things.

Do you have any info @ sales? I think the larger tote you geg ifis in the $595.00 range.

Just glad I snapped that picture--it's a very striking bag. It was the best looking bag in the Coach store.

I couldn't help smile when you stressed over how you were over describing the bag; you described it to a "T". I knew right away, "Hey, I have that bag in my gallery!"

I hope they still have it for you.