Anyone waiting up for midnight and the website update for Fall? :)

That would be the one! I'm almost to annoyed to bother at this point though. Why would you not make all the colors available? Going to call my local store in a few minutes to see what they have first. I really want the emerald legacy wristlet that managed to sell out online in the few hours I was asleep :sad:

Which wristlet are you talking about? :smile:

I also wanted to add, I am SO glad I ordered the Crosby Carryall. I was concerned I would see something else that caught my eye more, but this one still makes my heart skip a beat when I saw it on the New Arrivals page. I am SOOO excited to get it!!!!

Looking at the bags again I have to say that I don't think they're worth the price. From what I've seen in person, and judging by what I see online, I think Coach is banking way too much on the Vevers name. What they forget is that Coach has heavily saturated the market and isn't known for being trendy and expensive. If that's the image they're going for, they failed before they began. The average costumer (not us tPFers) isn't going to fork over the cash for a Coach bag. And I really wanted to like these bags!

Do a search for Legacy. There is an emerald wristlet. At 2am, I couldn't buy it because it said "available sept 12". At 8am when I got up, it was sold out. My level of disappointed is SO high! If anyone sees it today, but it and I'll pay you to ship it to me!!!!

That has to be some kind of error. No way are they selling any new emerald Legacy pieces two years after that collection came out.

I bought that same wristlet in fall 2012, it's awesome. Try ebay?

I hate the Ryder. It's ugly and manly even in the pretty colors. I really like some of the new colors, though. I'll probably get the Crosby carryall in violet and teal. I also like the coral and jade, but I'll have to see them in bags I like. As I said, I think the rider is ugly and although I love totes, I like the soft leather. The mini stud Taxi tote is lovely and I could see myself using it with certain outfits. The other taxi totes are in crossgrain leather, which I'm thinking may be too much like the saffiano, which isn't my favorite. Love the Italian red, too. I hope they bring out that color is non-haircalf. Would love it for Christmastime in something less...hairy. lol

That has to be some kind of error. No way are they selling any new emerald Legacy pieces two years after that collection came out.

I bought that same wristlet in fall 2012, it's awesome. Try ebay?

its for real! I just did chat online from the Coach site. Not only was it real, it really DID sell out within hours and the stores aren't getting it. Its actually bigger than the one from 2012 ( have that in Tourmaline, wishing I'd bought more). I'm super bummed as it really would have added to my legacy collection. I'll be watching eBay for this one...

Now, it could be that it accidentally made an appearance and never WAS available, I suppose the online folks wouldn't know that. Still, more than a little disappointing for me to see it up there but not be able to have. This one online is roughly 8" long/across, which would be a bit bigger I think than the one I already have. Would be SO nice!

its for real! I just did chat online from the Coach site. Not only was it real, it really DID sell out within hours and the stores aren't getting it. Its actually bigger than the one from 2012 ( have that in Tourmaline, wishing I'd bought more). I'm super bummed as it really would have added to my legacy collection. I'll be watching eBay for this one...

***I saw the emerald, Nerual, and thought it was stunning. If it sold out that fast, maybe the company will get the idea and put out some bags in that gorgeous color. Greens at Coach this year have been pretty sad, imo. The new jade is really pretty, but that emerald...wow!

***I saw the emerald, Nerual, and thought it was stunning. If it sold out that fast, maybe the company will get the idea and put out some bags in that gorgeous color. Greens at Coach this year have been pretty sad, imo. The new jade is really pretty, but that emerald...wow!

Yep. I have the basket clutch from 2012, every time I take it out I get SO many compliments. Emerald has been one of the best shades of green I've seen in a long time. It needs a full resurrection!!!

Do a search for Legacy. There is an emerald wristlet. At 2am, I couldn't buy it because it said "available sept 12". At 8am when I got up, it was sold out. My level of disappointed is SO high! If anyone sees it today, but it and I'll pay you to ship it to me!!!!
They probably had one and it sold out. I got my emerald duffle on the website months after it had been deleted and sold at the outlets. I never could find one, then one day it showed up on the website and I bought it. The next day it was gone again.

Yep. I have the basket clutch from 2012, every time I take it out I get SO many compliments. Emerald has been one of the best shades of green I've seen in a long time. It needs a full resurrection!!!

The dagger in my heart. Most here know I have been in search of the emerald basket clutch for FOREVER. I gasped when I saw the earlier post about it being available again.

I own Mint, Marine, cognac/tan. Black, coral, hot pink and maybe another that I can't recall at the moment. I hope this pops up somewhere. It would complete my setand make me VERY HAPPY. I love, love, love, lovvvvvve the basket clutches!

The dagger in my heart. Most here know I have been in search of the emerald basket clutch for FOREVER. I gasped when I saw the earlier post about it being available again.

I own Mint, Marine, cognac/tan. Black, coral, hot pink and maybe another that I can't recall at the moment. I hope this pops up somewhere. It would complete my setand make me VERY HAPPY. I love, love, love, lovvvvvve the basket clutches!

Yep, I fell in love when I saw it online and had to have it. It wasn't the basket clutch that went up last night though, you didn't miss it. Just a regular oversize wristlet. Which I still want. If anyone gets it. :P