anyone else who only has 1 or 2 lvs?

latinamodel

Oct 31, 2006
I had 3 but sold it on ebay it was a papillon 26. I have a mono pochette and a mono speedy 25. I dont think my husband will let me get any more for a while :crybaby:. anyone in the same position

i'm not really in the same situation, because no one controlls where my money goes, aside from me. but, i can only get two or three a year, if that counts. i save my money myself to get them:smartass:, so that's the only reason i can't get all the ones i want at the same time...

I have 4 bags and 8 accessories. BUT... I have bought 3 of the bags and 6 accessories in the past 60 days. :nuts:Kinda went crazy. My DH says I have a problem.:graucho: I think LV is a good problem to have. :shame:

Right now I have 3. I figure 2 a year is ok. My taste seems to be getting more and more expensive - my poor husband. But as we get a little older we are more able to afford them. I couldn't have done this 10 years ago.

I only have 4. A Sophie, LH, Pomme Zippy Wallet and Pomme heart. I hope to increase my collection, but for now, I really enjoy everything that I do have.

Not that I don't want more, but if you have a small collection, then you can enjoy each and every piece and look forward to when you can increase your collection. For now, every piece will get a lot of attention from you. :smile: