Mulberry repair .... Would you be unhappy?

Great result pandagirl, post a pic when you get her back. Im pleased they came good for you, Good customer service to send you a voucher and a refund. Im impressed. Lets hope whoever did the repair could see how poor it was.

So happy to hear Mulberry did the right thing by you on your repair and to keep you as a customer. Having bought as many Mulberry bags as I have I would be concerned if they had not stepped up and provided excellent customer service. Congrats on a job well done to you!

Just what I was hoping to hear - great result (no way could you have accepted their first "effort") * looking forward to seeing her in all her repaired splendour !!! xx

Can I ask as I've a Tillie that needs repairing before it's sold, do you send them back to Mulberry or someone independent? Sorry if this as been asked before but I'm a newbie. Thanks

If you email [email protected] telling them what you want them to do, they will give you a quote and then you go from there, but the address is below.

MEDC
Mendip Avenue
Shepton Mallet
BA4 4PE

Hope that gets you on the right road :smile:

Right Mabel is back, was presented all lovely and cosy in a new pristine dust bag and I am finally happy with her. Photos below.

a346e19b73c8e733c74e84f8d43210bd_zpsd3058e76.jpg

8f36aaee672f083858bb511673e73478_zps899cc748.jpg

And happy front shot of her....

f04ba22767b0746e3db33550226d2237_zps7b07ca36.jpg

Hoorah ! that looks a world better - such a shame they didn't get it right first time, but, you have your lovely bag back looking great now, so pleased with your "result" xx

Glad they got it right in the end, it obviously shouldn't have got passed quality control but looks as though they have done a great job now.

I think we are really lucky that we can send our bags back for repairs so easily. I've been trying to get a Balenciaga repaired and really shocked at the palaver it is. I won't get buying anymore Bals that's for sure.

Glad they got it right in the end, it obviously shouldn't have got passed quality control but looks as though they have done a great job now.

I think we are really lucky that we can send our bags back for repairs so easily. I've been trying to get a Balenciaga repaired and really shocked at the palaver it is. I won't get buying anymore Bals that's for sure.

That's disappointing to hear as I've always wanted a bal. I sat and looked at my bags last night and I still love them so much. In order of love now it's handbags/DH first, aga second. Lol. I hope you get your bag fixed mulberrygal. What's wrong with it?