Mulberry repair .... Would you be unhappy?

So glad to see Mabel looking fantastic now and great everything worked out so well in the end.
Now all you got to do is Enjoy Her :smile:

Indeed. It's strange as I recently forked out a lot on a shrunken calf bays buckle and don't get me wrong, she's gorge and I love her, but my Mabel .... Is just so great as an everyday bag. I've seen a purple one on evilbay but I can't buy anything else right now so desperately hoping no one buys it!! Lol:graucho:

Indeed. It's strange as I recently forked out a lot on a shrunken calf bays buckle and don't get me wrong, she's gorge and I love her, but my Mabel .... Is just so great as an everyday bag. I've seen a purple one on evilbay but I can't buy anything else right now so desperately hoping no one buys it!! Lol:graucho:

I think September isn't a great month for selling on Ebay so you might just be lucky and get it later on at a good price.
We can hope anyway :smile:
I do agree Mabel does look like a really handy everyday bag but don't worry I won't be bidding on the one you want Lol!

No idea about the voucher yet Lou am thinking I must be good and not end up buying another full price bag as currently I must be good but I'm thinking see what Christmas brings and have a treat in the new year or hit Bicester village and see what they've got!?? I would love another scarf....

Molly I must stay anyway from buying the Mabel as DH would seriously kill me!! My daughter really likes it and is encouraging me too much!!

Thanks mini and bagstar, she's so lovely and considering how long I've had her and the lack of respect she gets I'm lucky she looks that way :faint:

I want another scarf too, good idea.

I'm not sure ones will be hitting the outlets soon, current ones are way tooooo expensive

Yep, you're not wrong. I'm torn right now between the scribble scarf on NPN and the smudge colour scarf.... I'm a big lover of black with splash of colour... What ones do you like right now? I've got the grey peace n hippy one if you know which one I'm on about..

Yep, you're not wrong. I'm torn right now between the scribble scarf on NPN and the smudge colour scarf.... I'm a big lover of black with splash of colour... What ones do you like right now? I've got the grey peace n hippy one if you know which one I'm on about..

Smudge... Is that like the muddy splodge one? That's what I'm after or (no chance) fabulous finches

Scribble one is rather striking

Grey peace.... Not familiar with that one, would Love to see a pic please as grey and black are my fav colours with a splash of something bright

If it's the one I am thinking of it caught my eye too, thought the leather was gorgeous and loved the purple. Don't worry I have resisted, as much as I love the Mabel I sold mine on as carry bags don't really work for me. I find the straps too wide on Mabel to sit comfortably over my shoulder, one keeps falling off and driving me made.

I did think it was over priced so will probably be there for awhile :smile:

Smudge... Is that like the muddy splodge one? That's what I'm after or (no chance) fabulous finches

Scribble one is rather striking

Grey peace.... Not familiar with that one, would Love to see a pic please as grey and black are my fav colours with a splash of something bright

Here you go.... Not sure what it's called but it's like a blanket and v warm...

7973d02d1bfdb80f3f5ae1f119928655_zpsb5cdba59.jpg

Mulberrygal I noticed the price was put up after it got authenticated on here but that could be a coincidence. I'm sitting on my hands as I'm not prepared to buy it right now, plus I've got a big thing about a scribble Lilly and eggplant Mitzy totes arrrggghhhh :roflmfao:

I'm currently resisting this one too. Looks fab, but don't need it - and if I make another purchase I already have something else in mind!