Neverfull GM or MM

Blumen

Aug 13, 2012
I have a small collection of Louis Vuitton:
a mono Speedy 30, a DE Speedy b 25, a Delightful mm, a mono Artsy mm, a mono Eva and a DE Neverfull GM. I am 168cm and I would like to ask you which mono neverfull I should choose, a mm or gm. I would like to use it as a daily bag and usually I don't take too much with me. I have a DE Neverfull in GM size and my husband says it is too large from time to time.

Definitely an MM because you already have a GM and you want to use it as an everyday bag. I have three NF MMs and they're the perfect size!

Thanks a lot. I have the same Feeling. Maybe this time I should give a try on the MM. I hope it will be not too small for me, since I have already used to the look of the GM.

Sounds like the MM would be perfect. It's a great size for everyday use but may seem small at first after using the GM and might take some getting used to. I'd go visit a store, try it on and check it out in the mirror. Taking a couple pictures may help too. Having mods after I leave the store helps me decide if I'm unsure.

Last edited:
Definitely MM. To be honest I think GM is too big for anyone to carry unless they are really tall like 6ft tall. Plus the bigger your bag is the more you're carrying and you'll be really tired.