New to Mulberry

luxurylove25

Jul 31, 2014
Hi I am new to Mulberry I am looking to get my first one. It's funny because I was going to get my first LV and after I found out some awful news please look into (Greenpeace) for any further details as I'm way too upset to discuss it at the moment. I have found that Mulberry is really the only luxury brand I can trust in purchasing as of now.Sorry for ranting. I am hesitant to purchase from Mulberry because down here in the South part of the USA where I live there is no Mulberry boutiques and I would just have to purchase it online I'm just the kind of person that has to inspect stuff in person. Has anyone gone through this? Any advice on buying online and then returning it if you don't like it? Please any advice will help.

We have some lovely US ladies who will be along to help you later....for now welcome to mulberry and hope you find the perfect bag for you. Hopefully Izzy or Elaine will be along later to advise you on mulberry in the US

Welcome luxury love. I am based in the uk so we have lots of mulberry stores.
Have you decided on the style of bag that you want? Are you looking for work, dressy, casual?
We are a very helpful bunch here!! Hehe.

Hi there and welcome to the forum.
I live in the UK but not very close to a Mulberry store so therefore all of my bags have been bought online.
Luckily I have been pleased with my purchases so far but there is no problem returning them to Mulberry in the UK and it probably the same in US
Just as Elvis said we have lovely American ladies in here too and they will give you more advice when they come on
Hope you get a lovely bag one way or another.

Hello to everyone and thank you so much for the warm welcome. I am interested in the Bayswater Double Zip Tote Oak Natural Leather and the Bayswater Oxblood Leather. I was wondering could you tell me if that light oak could have color transfer problems and where are they made? I read in an article that they starting to expand into China and that some of there wallets are being made their that I part I really didn't like.

Mulberry have always made bags overseas ...but the good news is they have invested in a second factory in the Uk which is now fully operational, they have recruited local young people and given them apprenticeships to learn a trade and more and more bags will be made in England from now on

Welcome.
There will be a mulberry store opening in Texas Oct. 17; so, beginning to find southern US.

I find this forum & youtube videos helpful with "experiencing" items before ordering.

You have 14 days to return US store orders, 28 days to exchange. I'd suggest calling a US store & avoiding m.com order. Their fees will alarm even the most fearless heart.

My oxblood bays has a "made in England" tag; perhaps, only a status-thing rather than a show of superior quality for these purses, now. My primrose, with no tag, is gorgeous. As are so many other bags I've seen, which were made elsewhere for mulberry.
As Elvis mentions, mulberry does support UK based operations heartily.

My best advice is to go with your gut. I knew what I wanted immediately. I did much research before ordering, mostly to reassure myself of the decision. No regrets.

I am soooo happy to hear they are opening in Texas. Do you happen to know what city in Texas? I hope I can wait that long I really do need a couple handbags. Since I am unfamiliar with Mulberry can anyone tell me how often they have a price increase, and when?

I live in NYC and while there are few stores in the city, I get a better deal purchasing online. I personally avoid eBay because I'm just am too skeptical. My advice is to check out legit online luxury for less stores like Rue La La, Clive and Belle, and Gilt to name a few. Yes you'll need to check diligently but you'll walk away with a guarenteed authentic product and a better price!

I live in NYC and while there are few stores in the city, I get a better deal purchasing online. I personally avoid eBay because I'm just am too skeptical. My advice is to check out legit online luxury for less stores like Rue La La, Clive and Belle, and Gilt to name a few. Yes you'll need to check diligently but you'll walk away with a guarenteed authentic product and a better price!

a couple of totally trusted UK independent sites post abroad too xxx's Holls

http://labelsmostwanted.co.uk/stock/?orderby=date

http://www.naughtipidginsnest.co.uk/