House Of Fraser Birmingham

Amachelle

May 9, 2014
Just got home from HoF Birmingham and popped to the Mulberry concession and asked about getting my bag polished.

Can I just say what an amazing service I received from the lovely Jas there!!

I have never had this done before but had my lovely Lexi gelled, sprayed,polished and the suede brushed. Jas did a wonderfully thorough job and was so chatty and enthusiastic about the brand.

Made me happy to have a Mulberry with such excellent aftercare!

So I recommend anyone in the Birmingham area to pop in for this it really was fantastic xx

Just got home from HoF Birmingham and popped to the Mulberry concession and asked about getting my bag polished.

Can I just say what an amazing service I received from the lovely Jas there!!

I have never had this done before but had my lovely Lexi gelled, sprayed,polished and the suede brushed. Jas did a wonderfully thorough job and was so chatty and enthusiastic about the brand.

Made me happy to have a Mulberry with such excellent aftercare!

So I recommend anyone in the Birmingham area to pop in for this it really was fantastic xx

I didnt know this was an option ? Something learnt today :smile:

I didnt know this was an option ? Something learnt today :smile:

Yes apparently every Mulberry store or concession offers this free service. I have been told a couple of times by the SA's in HoF about it but the weather was never good enough to take any of my mulbs out in when I've been previously.

But today was a good day and the SA said come back any time to have it done again as they love seeing peoples bags and how they are wearing.

Made my day ;)

Yes apparently every Mulberry store or concession offers this free service. I have been told a couple of times by the SA's in HoF about it but the weather was never good enough to take any of my mulbs out in when I've been previously.

But today was a good day and the SA said come back any time to have it done again as they love seeing peoples bags and how they are wearing.

Made my day ;)

Maybe because the girls in the two stores i go in know that i spend a few hours one day a month gelling and spraying mine ( used or not) they havnt felt the need to mention it ?

Luck you though :smile: