Chanel Perforated Boy Dark Pink or Black

Which color for Chanel Boy - Dark Pink or Black

• Dark Pink Chanel Boy

• Black Chanel Boy

Results are only viewable after voting.

olidivia

O.G.
Oct 17, 2008
Should I get the medium boy in dark pink or black? I only have a white large diamond stitch tote as my other Chanel.

Attachments

• chanel black.jpg
    chanel black.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 431
  • chanel boy1.jpeg
    chanel boy1.jpeg
    183 KB · Views: 435
I'm going to say neither as the perforated won't hold up the same (nor hold the value if that matters to you). Wait and find one that's not perforated.

I'm going to say neither as the perforated won't hold up the same (nor hold the value if that matters to you). Wait and find one that's not perforated.

Actually, leaving value aside, it's been holding up great! I use it daily, and don't baby it one bit, toss it everywhere. It doesn't show a single scratch or sign of wear, unlike the regular plain quilted. So far I'm quite happy at how maintenance free the bag has been. I can't imagine (ab)using my jumbo, lamb in this manner lol

Aren't these last fall's style? Are they bringing them back?

Actually, leaving value aside, it's been holding up great! I use it daily, and don't baby it one bit, toss it everywhere. It doesn't show a single scratch or sign of wear, unlike the regular plain quilted. So far I'm quite happy at how maintenance free the bag has been. I can't imagine (ab)using my jumbo, lamb in this manner lol

That is indeed great news to hear!

On that, I will revise my post!

Hi ladies, thank you all for your input. I called BG and the one black and red last week, they had have already been sold. I was able to snag a like new one from Fashiohulu on ebay though, got it authenticated by Enticeler as well. The bag was sent to me overnight and it it gorgeous! I will be posting a reveal tomorrow. I got the dark pink one, even in person its way more red, a vibrant, fun red. I love it. The only other black I could find was priced over $5K and this one I got for $3,950. So, another reason to go with dark red.

Thanks for chimming in, I feel much better about my purchase! I have not heard that they are bringing them back. BG had a couple recently come out of their inventory, but those have already sold, they were from the spring season. I was able to grab a like new one in the dark red. I just received her, going to take her out today and do a reveal when i have more time tomorrow. :biggrin: